Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What Classic Tv shows you like to stream on Pluto Tv?

I have been watching I Love Lucy alot ..the show is still hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚ to this day forth.. I love looking back what life was over 70 years ago the evolution of fashion and beauty especially products from the time period .. who can't forget  Max Factor doing the makeup for movies and TV back then  ...who can't forget the resurgence of the Max Factor brand in the late 80s and 90s ... the closest thing to Max Factor  cosmetics is another legendary Makeup Legacy the Westmores or Westman Atelier available here at Sephora.  Westman Atelier Mini Petite Face Trace Cream Contour Stick Biscuit 

Re: What Classic Tv shows you like to stream on Pluto Tv?

I am a huge Price is Right fan. The older show are hilarious as the prices are strange to see. (Cars under $10,000 , trips to Hawaii selling for $4,000, etc.)

Plus all that 70's & 80's fashion

Come on down !! @CorgiMommy yes nothing like vintage Bob Barker and the one and only Johnny Olson as announcer..there is a channel devoted to the Barker Era of The Price Is Right..who can't forget the lovely models on back when Mr.  Barker hosted .. who can't forget the fashion of yesterday . Also don't forget to help control the pet population have your pets Spayed or Neutered..goodbye everybody ..lol

@CocoLancome28 love it.

The channel can be found in Pluto TV's live guide under the Classic TV category. In addition to the most recent channel, there are other channels for old TV shows like Doctor Who, Johnny Carson, Three's Company, Family Ties, and Happy Days that are particularly popular with viewers.

@pet573 yes I watch it on the live TV Channel ..the I Love Lucy Channel โค is still timeless and hilarious.  PLUTOTv is great

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing