Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

Did anyone else get sucked in to Ulta's cyber monday and still not even get a shipping notice?

Re: Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

Hey Kikil,

Is the $20 off coupon valid for any purchases (including "prestige" brands or does it exclude those brands?

Thanks hun Smiley Happy

Yeah it EXCLUDES prestige brands like usual :/ There is a 20% off code right now that only excludes a couple brands though.

Nice! That bag is so sparkly and pretty. Enjoy your samples Smiley Happy

Same problem,  placed my order on Sunday night 12-1 it didn't ship until 12-9 and won't be delivered until 12-17 and I need part of the order for me and a birthday present. I ordered some conditioner for myself and it looks like I will have to go purchase some more.now I'm so upset about the birthday gift because the same thing happen last year.

I placed the order to get the beauty bag which 'm sure I will get since it is listed but I ordered the silver bag but its saying bronze! When I talked to ULTA she said they are sending out gift cards. Honestly I thought being rouge with Sephora we would have had a lot of these type of perks, but instead we got nothing. Not one extra thing! At least I didn't spend extra money to become rouge like some people did, I was rouge in July. What happen to our special deals and perks? Oh, and I place an order for the mystery bag, but it is a mystery because it wasn't in my package.

My mystery bag was crap anyway. Just foils of things I won't use and a deluxe sample of MENS face scrub. At least I have a man in the house that could use it, but what if I didn't?

Oh wow! That sample bag looks awesome! I have NEVER gotten that many samples at once from the beauty store I usually shop from. Now I'm wishing I would've gotten that...even though the shipping apparently sucks..

My order is FINALLY shipping. However, it's not coming with one of the makeup sets I ordered. For some reason my Smashbox Must Have Metallics set isn't being shipped, but since you can still order it they're not out of it. What the heck?!? (I don't know if Sephora carried the same set at one time and ran out or if they never had it). In another post I mentioned that Ulta carried the Dermadoctor Litmus Test face products but Sephora doesn't. However, I think I'll just order them from Dermadoctor's website unless Sephora starts carrying them. Besides, the last time I ordered from Ulta, they shipped me the wrong makeup brush set and it took some teeth pulling for them to refund the cost to ship it back. Won't be ordering from Ulta again. No matter what, I always get my Sephora orders within the three business days with the exception of the package I'm waiting on now thanks to the crappy weather, but it's only a day late.

Update: just got my Sephora package. Can't wait to try the Tarte Airbrush Foundation.

Update 2: Finally got the actual shipping e-mail. They claim the Smashbox set is OOS. Yet, when I acted like I was going to order it just a minute ago, no problems. Idiots! At least they're not charging me shipping even though my total is now down to less than $50. Fortunately I'm still getting my silver sample bag.

For ulta I tried placing 3 different orders... first i did 2 last week and it didnt go through but my debit card got charged twice... I had to wait 3 days for the charges to be removed i tried again on saturday and again it said error, and once again my card got charged i gave up and came and ordered on sephora, while my charge is still pending, i got my item today in the mail. I wanted to give ulta a try since I order from both ulta and sephora I actually didnt want to deal with sephora anymore but i guess it happened for a reason. im staying with sephora.. their loss 

A holiday shipping woe of mine has been this order that I placed with Julep during their Cyber Monday sale, on 12/2.  I have still yet to receive a shipping notice. 

I placed my very first Julep order during their Cyber Monday sale and was worried when I hadn't received a shipping notice, but both boxes showed up on my doorstep today! The polishes were well worth the wait!! I hope you get yours very soon!

Hi, yes mine actually showed up the next day! Smiley Happy

I never get shipping confirmations from Julep. When I go online on the orders page, it says "processing" but never updates to shipped, and I get my orders in about two weeks (in Canada).

Ulta online sucks.  Ordered on cyber Monday and am told my stuff will arrive December 18th.  That's ridiculous. 

still waiting on mine too... *hugs*

I placed two orders at Ulta on Cyber Monday, and only one has shipped. Should be here Saturday.

Seems a little ridiculous that my other order is still processing 10 days (8 business days) later.

same here

Ordered close to midnight on Thanksgiving/Black Friday morning. Got a tracking number early last week. Finally arrived today. 

Here's what I got in my silver bag: 

photo.jpg

• 2.6 oz Joico Power Hair Spray
  • 2.8 oz Vitabath Lavendar Camomile Sulfate-Free Body Wash
  • AG Refuel Shampoo and Restore Conditioner packets
  • Sebastian Penetrait Conditioner Packet
  • CK One Foundation Card in 300 Sand (way too dark - I'd need 100)
  • Benefit Stay Flawless Primer Sample (bubble on a card)
  • Benefit POREfessional Card sample
  • Murad Complete Reform 2 Treat/Repair (tube sample)
  • 1 oz Hope in a Jar
  • .5 oz Stila Cleansing Gel
  • 1.5 oz Matrix Biolage Keratin Repair Spray
  • Art of Shaving 3-piece packet sample kit in Unscented
  • BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss (I couldn't find a color name)
  • Juice Beauty Foil 3-pack Green Apple Age Defy system
  • Acqua di Gio Pour Homme sample
  • Acqua di Gioia Pour Femme sample
  • Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue sample
  • Calvin Klein Euphoria sample
  • $10 off $60 Bare Minerals purchase; $20 off $80 online purchase (lots of exclusions)

Did anyone else order the bronze bonus bag? I did and my order shipped pretty quickly and I got it right away. It seems like the bonus bag has been the holdup in some cases.

On the opposite side,  *from my experience*  MAC has extremely fast shipping.  I placed an order, got an immediate shipping notice, (darn the weekend & the snow we are getting in the NE now) I'm supposed to get it on Monday.  I even had it gift wrapped to myself Smiley Happy no matter what the $$ spent, I never pay for shipping & very often they have free 2nd day.

Okay my Ulta box arrived today... and I do mean the BOX.  I opened it up after like two weeks of waiting and... it's not in there.

They shipped me a box with bubble wrap, tissue, and the free samples, but not my actual order item.  I order a large jar of Ain't Misbehavin from DermaDoctor.  It's just... not in there! This is at least a first for me Smiley Happy.

I was charged for it. it's on the invoice. at the bottom of the packing slip it says "confirmed 4 items in shipment" but that's totally wrong.

So, very interesting, off to email Ulta.

Oh I'd be furious! I have to get my package at the post office tomorrow. If everything isn't there I'm going on a rampage.

92 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • wk4413_late_ship_01.gif
  • IMG_20131211_085628.jpg
  • photo.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg