Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

Did anyone else get sucked in to Ulta's cyber monday and still not even get a shipping notice?

Re: Well, Ulta sucks. Any other holiday shipping woes?

I just got my package!  After I finished wrapping presents =( 

I'd wrap the items in the Ulta box on Sunday, but we wanted to go to Christkindl market.  

I do prefer online shopping too since I get more samples to try that way.  Sephora definitely frustrates me less than Ulta.  How does a package from Baltimore get here faster than a package from Hodgkins?  It just blows my mind.

My Ulta Cyber Monday order shipped on Wednesday, 12/4. It was originally scheduled to be delivered Wednesday, 12/11, but it is now scheduled for an early delivery on Tuesday, 12/10. 

I kicked myself for not placing a second order to get the silver bag, as well, but maybe it's for the better--not too sure about Ulta. I think I prefer Sephora in almost every way (shipping, returns, website, physical stores). 

I ordered with ULTA for the 1st time on Cyber monday(the 2nd) and mine has not shipped either. I would cancel but i ordered 2 real techniques setting brush and the sale price was really good. 

I also ordered from coastal scents same day and that hasnt shipped either. :-/

Hang in there.  I picked up a set of six Real Technique brushes and they were really soft.  It's my first set, looking forward to trying it out.

yup they're really nice. i have most of their brushes and my favs are the expert face brush and the setting brush. 

I made Cyber Monday orders from Ulta and Bath and Body Works and neither one has shipped.  Pretty sure I won't have them in time for my work Xmas party next week.  Uncool.

i still haven't received anything from Bath & Body works! :\ But today they have a Buy 3 get 3 free ANYTHING, so I'm going to stock up on candles! ^.^

Bath and body works were late with my order too (changed delivery date twice). I wrote them an email about it and they refunded me shipping + some. You should try that Smiley Happy

I've only ordered from Ulta once online a long time ago not during a holiday and if I remember correctly, it took ages to get to me.  I was better off going to the store right around the corner from my work! 

Ulta shipping is slower but I received all of my tracking info a day or two after Cyber Monday. I received my Black Friday orders pretty quick actually. It was only 4-5 days including weekend. So just 2-3 business days.  Ulta point system and discounts are better better you get more and their 20% comes 4-5 times a year. Their beauty months done twice a year are amazing. I have about 4000 points I'm waiting to redeem because I'm waiting for spring releases. I probably live closer to a distribution center? I'm happy with Ulta. 

92 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • wk4413_late_ship_01.gif
  • IMG_20131211_085628.jpg
  • photo.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg