Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Wednesday Questions and fun photo

Thought I would throw some fun questions out there Smiley Happy

1. have you ever tried hair extensions. If so, what did you think of them?

2. what blush are you wearing today?

3. favorite breakfast food?

4. will you buy fragrance during 3X points? If yes, what will you get?

1560490_10201315611241576_897486657_n.jpg

Re: Wednesday Questions and fun photo

No, my hair is very long and full so I haven't because of the $ of some of them, but seems interesting... although I don't like the idea of them tugging my natural hair at the roots.

None, no make up day, but I reach for Marc Jacobs Obssessed most often lately

Crab cake eggs benedict with hollandaise sauce if eating out, vitatops muffins at home or green smoothie

I need to go sniff it, but have you all seen the new Malibu versions of the Juicy Couture and Juicy Couture La La? I have all their other rollerballs... pretty sure I need this one as well. It's already sitting in my cart but for good measure I am making myself go smell it first.

oops, I'll go first.

1. no, I've never tried extensions (clip ins or weaves)

2. Tarte cheek stain in doll face and a tiny bit of Nars enchanted mixed together

3. homemade banana bread (sometimes I stick chocolate chips in there too).  I also like smoothies with kale or spinach in them!

4. Im not sure yet. I'll list the scents I have on my heart list but I don't know if I'll buy any of them. I feel like I need to use up the fragrance I have before buying more.

Anna Sui Fairy Dance (Ive never smelled this but have heard it's divine!)

Hanae Mori Butterfly Eau De Parfum

FRESH Cannabis Santal

Atelier Vanille Insensée Cologne Absolue

LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Fragrance

Mmmm banana bread. I'm getting hungry reading this, haha.

bahhaha! Love that pic Roxy!

Nope! My hair is already thick and grows pretty fast, I'm sure I'd look like a lion if I had extensions lol

A discontinued Smashbox blush called "Masterpiece" I really need to find a dupe, mine is 99% pan Smiley Sad

Something with potatoes. I am a potato fiend! I also like eggs benedict. I'm more of a brunch gal than a breakfast gal though (can you say bottomless mimosas?)

Sadly, no. Well, maybe a rollerball haha. I want to try Elizabeth and James Nirvana black.

I have tried hair extensions! I used to wear them every single day! I had the clip in Bellami Bambina 20' extensions and I really loved them. They not only lengthened my hair, but also made it appear thicker! I only took them out, because my hair is finally starting to grow! 

I'm wearing my HG blush, Nars Gaiety!

Hmm.. That's a tough one! I LOVE breakfast.. Favorite meal of the day! But, probably hash browns! Yum Smiley Happy

Oh yes! Thankfully I just got my tax return money and I'm going to splurge and finally purchase Thierry Mugler's Angel and probably a Sephora fragrance sampler! Smiley Happy

Fun questions! Smiley Happy

1. No hair extensions -- I'm not opposed, but my hair is way too long as it is! If I cut it too short and didn't like it, I would think about extensions. 

2. I was wearing Chanel Mauve, but then my Hourglass Ethereal Glow came, so I'm wearing that! Smiley Happy

3. Hmm…this is tough. Probably cereal or toast, but I love homemade pancakes, too. 

4. I probably won't buy fragrance -- I have too many bottles that aren't getting any use! 

lol @ that photo. haha

1. No, I would never do extensions. I do have several fake hair pieces that I use sometimes though & they're fun.

2. None at all.

3. It varies...I like everything bagels with whipped cream cheese. And I like vegetarian omelettes. And I like when my folks make chili & eggs on Sunday mornings.

4. No. I actually just lost my job so no more Sephora for me for awhile. Yes, I know...go cry for me. Smiley Wink

Oh bagels... I love bagels. I count those as an "anytime" food though, haha

Hahahahha!! That photo... wow....

Okay...

1. I've never tried hair extensions, unless you count those horrid "hair scrunchies" that were popular like 15-20 years ago??

2. Today I'm wearing NARS Amour blush Smiley Happy

3. I LOVE breakfast food!!! I think pancakes win overall Heart

4. I'm thinking of getting Florabotanica, Issey Miyake, and maybe a Philosophy rollerball? Not sure if I will yet...

lol! I rocked one of those scrunchies years ago. mine even had a braid in it

haha a braid? that is awesome, you must have had the deluxe version! Smiley Wink

1. No

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay in Amused

3. Bacon, toast, and seasoned potatoes/hashbrowns

4. Maybe. Thinking about either Chanel Chance or Flowerbomb

1. lol I have enough hair of my own so no to hair extentions

2. I haven't done my makeup yet for today so well see, maybe stila convertible color lillium ( my fave!)

3. 2 eggs, sunny side up and toast

4. no, I have a bit of a collection going on right now at my dresser

funny thing, my sister-in-law wears clip ins and the look awesome ( they look like her real hair!)

She bought them at Sallys. So i sent her this picture as a joke a few weeks ago and I still had it on my computer so I thought I would share it. Smiley Happy

1. Lol, nope I haven't. My impeccable makeup makes up for lack of gorgeous hair (I put very little work into my hair)

2. Wet'n'Wild in Mellow Wine. Cheap thrill! It gives such a gorgeous flush Smiley Happy

3. Ham, cheese and onion omlette

4. Nope, I have quite a few, and finally realized I prefer certain types of scents. So I kept acquiring very similar scents, and not using ones that were a little different than what I usually like

I actually like that w&w blush too! 

1. Not yet, but I will be purchasing them with my next paycheck! I think after the thread. I posted and much investigation and comments, I will be going for the Bellami ones!

2. I am not wearing anything but liquid liner today on my eyes! If i was wearing blush today though, I mightve used Bella. Bamba by Benefit! Its such a hot day today, (almost summer-like) and a pink coral is perfect For it!

3. I love having like an omelet and adding it to break and cream cheese!! Yumm! 

4. Im going to buy the Tory Burch perfume! Today actually... After school! I cant wait!

1. I have purple clip-ins that I use for fun during the weekends. 
  2. I'm wearing one of my favorites NARS Orgasm.
  3. I love all breakfast foods. My favorite are banana chocolate chip waffles.
  4. I'm considering Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb or Stella McCartney Stella.

1. Nope.

2. My favorite one - Katie, Illamasqua. Somehow, I always end up reaching for that one... It just looks perfect on my vampire skin Smiley Happy

3. Bacon, eggs, toast and hashbrowns, or home fries ( LOOOOVE hashbrowns! ), with huge cup of coffee. Or some kind of meat sandwich, with a lot of stuff added like mayo, ketchup, sour cream/cream cheese, ajvar, cheese, onions, tomatoes, pickles... RICH sandwich, the richer, the better. With huge cup of coffee, of course Smiley Very Happy

4. Yes. I'm getting Thierry Mugler Alien.

61 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • 155594_10150140748404377_654839376_8010141_8212379_n.jpg
  • 1560490_10201315611241576_897486657_n.jpg
  • Emily The Sweetest Thing Blog Backroad Photography -104.jpg
  • images (1).jpeg
  • upload_2032435875832743593.jpg
  • upload_1785370866092230413.gif