Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

WOW! DID I JUST DO THAT????

Hey chicks,

So I did one of the funniest things today that I think I've ever done and still can't believe I did it. So me my husband and my little boy went out to eat today and it was a little busy in this place we went to, so we found our seats of course in the back of the restaurant because it was so busy any way we all went up to the salad bar and I guess on the way back I missed our row of seating by one and accidentally sat down with a woman I did not know, as I looked up this woman is just looking at me like "What are you doing"? So I politely said "Oh sorry wrong seat and got up and went to my table where my husband and little boy were wanting to know where I had been. Man that was so embarrassing but funny afterward. Has any one had one these moments? (please say yes)Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: WOW! DID I JUST DO THAT????

@Beautylovingirl, you seem like a sweetheart too! I'm sorry that you had a run-in with "one of those" with a sour face. Funny how they seem to pop up here and there!

If I was in Lemonface's position, I would've just said something like "I think you're in the wrong seat, but you're welcome to sit next to me!" I try to make light of an awkward situation and not demonize the other person. I'm sure you're like that too!!

We nice people gotta stick up for one another!!

Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 51 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors