Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

WELCOME, WELCOME, DRRRAGON!

To becoming a Hall of Famer!!!!!

You've reached yet another milestone on Beauty Talk and not to mention you've rounded off 400 hearts, you're at 403! I'm sure you'll continue to get more and more with your participation, contributions, and wonderful attitude here!

Congrats, Drrragon! It's been an absolute pleasure having you be a part of the BT family!

Re: WELCOME, WELCOME, DRRRAGON!

Congrats Drrragon!  Absolutely love that you're here, you're a fabulous person Smiley Very Happy

Yay, thanks MOreGun!  Thanks so much, it's been fun reading your posts.  The other day someone had the Tarte Brow Mousse on her to-buy list and I thought "AHA! MoreGun Strikes Again!" hahaha

Congrats, Drrragon! Thank you for all of your contributions to Beauty TalkSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

Thanks Melissa, and thanks to you and the other mods for making BT such a wonderful community.  Sephora will be happy to know, my online shopping list has doubled in size since I started hanging out here!

Yes Congratulations! Drrragon! Truly deserve it!

aww that's so sweet!  Will PM you later! Smiley Happy

Congrats!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks Katie, I've really enjoyed reading your posts about high-end makeup like Armani, etc, that normally I would never dare to try, but you've made me curious!

Oh what?!? it felt like only yesterday when we threw you the 100 hearts party. Congradulations! ~~~~ now you've officially joined the rank of old timers. lol.

20 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 87 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos1
  • swfupload_5634009760932085173.jpg