Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

Re: Viggle App!

I wonder if  you have to do that for a movie, too.  Some people fall asleep while watching a movie from time to time lol.  I got 59 points for the first hour of the Today show.  I rechecked in, so hopefully that will work.

I think it's now clear: "will watch reality tv that I swore I never would for Sephora."

I've been watching shows i never would have for the points!! That $10 Sephora Gift Card will be mine!! 

And i have come across my first problem with Viggle. It won't let me sync to the Live play! I'm watching The Voice and checked in and my sister is right next to me and she's playing live and getting extra points and it won't open up when i try it. it's a little frustrating since you can get like 200+ points. 

Bachelorette is 350pt trivia, 150pt check-in.

I've recorded the beginning of it so i can check in after the voice! The other day i got a ton of points from watching Monster Inc and playing the Trivia!! I got every question right!!

The Google is your friend. Smiley Wink

I'm doing the Bachelorette right now live questions and i need google!!!

I had a hard time with those LOL. Since there's no DVR in here, I'm hopping between 10PM shows.

I'm hoping between The Winner is and the Bachelorette!! Even when you miss a questions on The Bachelorette you get 5 points. Not bad!

163 Replies
Conversation Stats