Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

Re: Viggle App!

Redeemed my sephora gift card yesterday! It was a very nice feeling

That's great! I hope I can get my email problem fixed or I will be a bit upset!

Just nabbed Sephora GC #3 since the beginning of June.  Thanks again arielaaaaaaaa for showing us all about the app!!

Update on my viggle issues!

I am pretty upset. They will not change my email since I can't email them from the original account so there goes 25,000 points down the drain. I had to create to create a new account. Which just completely Sucks. 

Smiley Sad No fair! Do you have access to any computers you have logged on to that email address from in the past? Maybe it would let you get in without the security question?

Highlighted

Sadly it still won't let me. I've tried my iPad, phone, MacBook that are all connected to it and it pops up and ask for the password and when I put it in says please go verify your account. So it's just not going to happen Smiley Sad 

That seems so unfair!

It is. It's just my luck Smiley Sad

Brutal! Have you contacted the customer service for the email account itself? Usually they have a way they can reset access somehow. I'm so sorry to hear it's been so frustrating for you!

Ah i haven't thought about that. I will give it a try. It's commonn sense things like that, that just seem to slip my mind. Thanks @rikkie

4 Replies
Conversation Stats