Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

Re: Viggle App!

Guess who has two thumbs, a smartphone, Viggle, and a Sephora card?

WOOO!!

Just discovered that one of the Wall offers is amazingly productive for me.  Groupon is one of the bonus offers- and I'm a big Groupon person.  Just an FYI...

Awesome! I have 13,000 points!! I'm getting close!!! 

I'm closing on the last 1K for giftcard #2!

For those who have redeemed them- can you stack them?

2 per order

Great, thanks!

Now... do i stack them and buy something naughty or stack and replenish skincare?

Highlighted

I did some wall offers and I'm back over 18K again...

When did the times & days disappear from the Featured shows? Or is my app just being temperamental? 

It's being temperamental. Mine does this sometimes, sometimes closing and reopening the app or checking into a show makes it pop back up for me.

It also happens for me once I pass the airtime- click on the show itself, it should show up in there anyhow,

@Starletta8, Gosh i'm so jealous you have two!! I just want one.... Haha

Conversation Stats