Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

Re: Viggle App!

Thank you for the info, dannyc!  That was a major help!  During the Today Show, I check in every once in a while, and I did get the correct amount of points.  

After reading this tread I decided to download the app to the ipad.  I'm pretty much always on the ipad when watching tv anyway.  I even got 10 points for clicking on a pampers commercial in the app. 

Some mcdonalds ads are 75 points!!!

i downloaded viggle thanks to this post, but thankfully direct-tv customers get an extra 5,000 points just for being direct tv customers

Direct TV customers get a ton of points. 

They need to do something for people who use cable lol.  My iPhone is connected to Wifi because of high speed cable internet lol.  

I feel like all of the strategy and planning means I'm working for my points!

Hoping to be able to earn a Sephora card by the end of the month.

Even if I'm not watch tv, I'll turn it to something and sync it to my phone while I work on cleaning lol.  

I love Viggle, too! I've gotten a ton of Sephora gift cards and Starbucks, too. They were having a few problems last week, but it looks like everything is back to normal now.

I can say that I've already changed the way I watch tv- just with the goal of that Sephora card!

It's changed the way i watch tv as well. My mom thinks i'm crazy cause i'm always running around the house getting my phone to go check in! 

I show-hop since I don't have a DVR in the room where I watch most of my tv!

I am constantly recording shows that offer the check in bonus. And then i play along live to shows. I can't wait to get a gift card from Sephora!

If I'm able to keep going at the rate I am (note: I'm not a DirecTV customer either), I should be able to earn 1-2 gift cards a month.

Ahh lucky! I'm so looking into Direct Tv now. You can earn so many more points that way. So i've had the app for 10 days and i have 7,500+ points so i hope i can get a gift card by my birthday in a couple of weeks!

I'm going at about a 10K per week pace right now. I haven't missed a single bonus show, so that helps.

I also try to max out my regular watch points as close to 12 hours per day as I can.

Wow! You definitely are going to be getting tons of gift cards!!

Just passed 10K- which means halfway to Sephora! It's all about strategizing...

And hockey trivia is my jam....

I am almost there!! I haven't been around a tv too much the past few days so i can't check in to any shows!!

I've gotten every bonus show since I downloaded the app- that helps.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats