Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Viggle App!

This is off topic but i noticed a ShopKick post awhile back and i do use it! But i am loving Viggle. It the same concept as shopkick where you check in and get points to redeem things. But you do it with Tv shows! I don't know about you ladies but i watch plenty of TV! You just sync it to your tv, it catches what your watching and you get a point for every minute you watch it! They have featured shows where you get more point as well! I think it is great! I've had this already for a few days and have 1,500 + points! You get gift cards you can redeem for a certain amount of points. For instance Starbucks gift cards are 12,500 points, and i assume it would be a $10 gift card. And they have a Sephora Gift Card for 20,000 points! I think i will be there in no time! Anyone else use this or think they will now??!!!

Re: Viggle App!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Unfortunately, it isn't matching my show. Ugh.

Thank you all for the info!  I'll have to download it and give it a try.  I've seen people post about different shopping/reward apps on Instagram, but I'm always iffy about things like that at first.  

I almost always have the tv for background noise in the room I'm in... score!

I always do that!! I have a ton of points not because i'm actually watching but because i love to have the tv on while i'm on my laptop! 

I could go into the fascinating psychology of why I find tv soothing in the background, but I won't.  But it's all about wanting to be social without being bothered with sharing my space with someone else.

I do the same thing, too.  I have to have some sort of background noise unless I'm doing an assignment that requires a lot of focus.  However, I don't like the TV to be too loud.  I think my dad needs a hearing aid for how loud he has the TV at times.

I like the thought of background noise to earn points for stuff lol.

I usually check into the "Featured" shows cause you get more points!! I got a ton of points for checking into the NBA Finals!!

That's awesome!  I don't watch basketball, so I would just check in, leave my phone in the living room, and do something else lol.

Highlighted

Mine keeps timing out for some reason.  Instead of 60 min of points, I'm getting 7-15.

Hmm. I haven't had that problem. Maybe your going in and out of Internet connection?

7 Replies
Conversation Stats