Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

VIBTOPIA sale hauls!

the big day has finally arrived, so what did you actually pull the trigger on?

i picked up the following:

http://www.sephora.com/lipsurgence-collectors-set-P383801?skuId=1572718

http://www.sephora.com/guy-bourdin-holiday-collection-limited-edition-promiscuous-lip-pencil-coffret...

http://www.sephora.com/travel-spray-gift-set-P383186?skuId=1569128

i also chose the Tarte mascara, Korres night mask, and Clinique Chubby pencil as perks... My whole haul came out to about $48 out of pocket, thank the good Lord for awesome family and friends for enabling my Sephora beauty addiction. My hubby will probably not be surprised when three boxes find their way to our doorstep; during the 3X promotion I went a little nutty then too!

oh, and here's a weird thing, with each of my orders the free tote was automatically added. I feel a bit guilty, especially with all the confusion/frustration over the Blitz bags and how some were able to get multiple and so e only were allowed to use the code once (I was one of those goody-two-shoes who waited for the official launch to make an order Smiley Tongue) if in the end some people don't get to receive a tote because of the mess that happened with some accounts, I will gladly give away my extra totes (if I actually receive them!) fingers and toes crossed!

Re: VIBTOPIA sale hauls!

I will keep that in mind.  I have strange dreams already.  The other night I was on an elevator with a colleague of mine, I remember thinking I was late for work, which is weird because we don't have elevators in my building.  The place I work has turned into quite an interesting place.  It's a good job but the managers can be such tyrants!

Has anyone noticed how much I love stalking this thread when I'm bored? I love hauls so much!

Hauls=happy place.  

Agreed

Me too! I love seeing what other people buy! It makes me happy and excited!

Kicking myself for not getting HG Diffused Light… Ugh.  I only have Ethereal, Mood, and the palette.  

"Only"...count your blessings my friend, some girls are very jealous of you right now Smiley Tongue try to see the silver lining.

I have dim and adore it...think we've had this convo already haha!

Here's what I got yesterday  Smiley Happy 

wow6.png

OK, I'm finally done- and had the most amazing in-store experience, too.  I'll post everything in a bit, but I'm honestly done.  I was going to be done before, but was able to nab a Viggle GC when they were back for a hot moment- and ran into the same Dior rep from Friday at another store.  I was actually tracking down one of the products that she'd used on me, so she hooked me up once again!

I will mention that, between the 20% off and a $25 Viggle GC, I was able to nab 2 Dior Shimmer Stars for $51, tax included.  As a reminder, they retail for $45 each!

can't wait to see what you picked up starletta8 Smiley Happy (always enjoy your haul posts!)

I'm currently painting my nails, LOL.

Discovered a new Dior polish that I didn't know about- 236 Abricot.  It's stunning.

nice!! you should post it on your blog Smiley Happy

Done and queued. Smiley Happy

I just wish I could get better photos since this is such an amazing color.

Ooh, what's your blog? I'd love to check it out Smiley Happy

I've been wondering about Abricot! Glad to know you like it. How can I find your blog? I'd love to read your posts!

vib1.jpg

My VIB goodies...

Just realized I bought 5 neutral nail polishes Thursday-today. OOPS!

nailwheel.png

You must tell me which colors your purchased!  I adore neutrals.

L-R:

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel- Fizzy

Dior- 236 Abricot

Dior Diorific- 318 Frimas

Formula X- Evocative

Marc Jacobs- Le Charm

I didn't start out to only buy neutrals, but it kinda... happened. I've got Abricot on my nails right now and adore it.

...And I just bought the Dior polish.  Thank you so much - they really are gorgeous colors.

@sunflower837 - I couldn't resist, I bought the Dior polish too Smiley Happy

6 Replies