cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful Authorization Order

Spoiler
I placed my order worth $650 in sale 2 days ago and today i receive an email saying my order is cancelled. I don’t want the refund, i want my order delivered as this is so unprofessional. I’m out of country and can’t proceed with further work but i need those things asap!

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization Order

@shafaqqq I'm sorry to hear that! I see that you have now been assisted by phone. Please send me a PM if you need further assistance. 

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization Order

@shafaqqq

You should probably post this in the Customer Support group so that a mod can see your issue and respond; they don't monitor every post outside CS and may miss it here in Besides Beauty.

But, I can also give you a tiny bit of info on UA orders in the mean time:

-There are several reasons it can happen, including shipping to a non-residential address or other address Sephora doesn't like (such as freight forwarders), high volume of orders from one account, suspicions of reselling, billing address from a country Sephora doesn't ship to...it's quite a long list, actually, so you'll need Sephora to clear up exactly why you got this notice so you can fix the problem going forward.

-Sephora will likely not reinstate your order...once cancelled, that's it. Do ask them about getting the discount on your replacement order though.

Good luck!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing