Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Ulta's 21 day of beauty sale

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but Ulta's 21 day's sale starts today! It looks like I might be getting some tfsi for week one and a few other items in the next coming weeks!

Re: Ulta's 21 day of beauty sale

I just got the email myself! I think the only item that's been on my wishlist that I might go for is the PTR clinical peel that's going to be 50% off during week 2. I received a sample of it a while back but still haven't tested it out yet. Now an excuse to break it out and try it! 

I think that I'll go for the Too Faced Primed and Poreless on Day 12.  I need more of it anyways, so I might as well buy it on sale!

Highlighted

Been considering the Pur Minerals CC Cream and CARGO Palette Smiley Happy

That CARGO palette is also calling my name. I really don't need anymore palettes, but I shouldn't pass up a good deal Smiley Wink

On twitter they tweeted a chance to win one of 21 bags of the 21 days of beauty steals.  I think it is on their facebook page as well.

I went today and got Lorac's Line the Eye Pro for $11.50!!!  Got in black and brown.  It wasn't listed in the 21 days list but was shown on sale in the Ulta Booklet-Sale Ad that got mailed to my home.  Some good deals through out.  I even got a deluxe size of Lorac's eye primer with my purchase.  It was a gift with $25 purchase.  My purchase was $23, I didn't ask for the gift but they through it in for good measure. 

I didn't see this - I love that eye liner it's my favorite, gotta grab me some Smiley Happy

The only one that really jumps out at me is the Cargo "Vintage Escape" eyeshadow palette on Day 19.  But I keep asking myself "Do I really need another eyeshadow palette?" Smiley Happy They will probably be all gone by the time I get off work anyway.

I nabbed two of the Urban Decay glosses today.  I live around the corner from an Ulta (ok, more like 1 mile, but you know what I mean), so it's easy for me to just pop in.  I see Friday being bad for me!

I'm planning on picking up the Too Faced Shadow Insurance & Primed & Poreless, some Butter London polishes and the Smashbox mascara. I may even have to check out that Cargo Palette Smiley Happy So excited! 

somehow, Ulta's 21 days of beauty do not appeal to me. lol.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • Ulta week 1.PNG