cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2021

@SportyGirly125 Hahahaha that card is amazing. What awesome gifts!

@Samtian I know right?  It was a good laugh.  Thank you!

Ohhhh curse UPS! But it did the same for me when my mom sent my gift. I had to tell her the next time she sends something put my husbands name on it LOL. But I'm glad you liked everything! 

@IttyxBittyxMe I know UPS ask what name you are sending it under.  Plus at the end of it all it's process of elimination.  I didn't realize that Secret Santa really was suppose to be a secret.  I thought we are suppose to put who sent them the gift.

@SportyGirly125 @What a fun gift !!! They perfume bottle looks so pretty !

@Kim888 the VS bottle is so elegant. 

Enjoy all your goodies @SportyGirly125! Those socks are adorable!

@faeriegirl @Thank you. I love the socks. They are so cute. 

I received my box of goodies yesterday and want to give a big thank you to my secret santa for the thoughtful gifts! I hope you'll tag yourself below since I'm not sure what your BIC name is, elf friend! 😂 

PXL_20211216_211720675.jpg

I can't wait to dive into the book all while munching on the chocolate orange and smelling that amazing balsam candle burning beside me! Plus my favorite winter-time shower wash and some fun samples to try out. Thank you, elf! 

Love it will help you relax for the holidays as well. Ooh, I spy Tom Ford🥰 @quspork 

What a wonderful surprise, @quspork

Enjoy all your goodies @quspork!

@quspork What a great assortment of goodies from your Secret Elf.

@quspork ooh very very nice! What Tom Ford is that?

@Samtian It's Casablanca which actually looks like the perfect shade for me! 

@quspork yes for the perfect shade!!

@quspork @What a great secret Santa gift! That shower gel always looks so lux to me !

Thank you so so much to my secret Santa @Buootiful !!! Your gift was so thoughtful and generous! 

I so loved reading all of your personal notes! You are so right the blush and lippies go together so well, they are a perfect match!!! 

The popcorn looks so yummy and that coal gum is hilarious!!! 

Happy holidays to all!! 

3EE142B3-A90A-4DCA-A985-E79AFE4283BF.jpeg

83A1AE5B-AC97-4B5D-8868-B0778FB560FE.jpeg

A61CF9BA-A655-4390-977C-96FF8E4AD1D4.jpeg

77FD0AF7-D2C7-4D2F-B931-365883E7AFFB.jpeg

90F3B988-2E3E-407A-8F8F-47E216C239DD.jpeg

Yasss! Im so glad the blush and the lippies paired well! I wasnt aware of the Tarte set until I went instore.  As soon as I saw it, I had to get it for you. I remembered your lippie challenges and  knew these colors would be perfect for you🥰.  I hope the skincare works out for you too. 💖@Kim888 

That card is just adorable, @Kim888! Your secret Santa @Buootiful sure sent some amazing goodies for you to try🎅🏼

@Kim888 Ooh those are some beautiful colors! Happy holidays to you as well!

Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing