cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2021

How cute is that little tree?! It looks like @Buootiful picked out some wonderful treats for you, @Kim888!

@Kim888 Enjoy all your goodies.  You will love the Patrick Ta product.

@SportyGirly125 @I’m excited! I have one of his powders but I haven’t tried the cream/powder product yet so Im excited to try!! 

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @Kim888! Those lippies look so pretty💗

My box is on the way.  It says it will be here Saturday.

My box is here but I always wait til Christmas to open 🤣 In the meantime, here is a picture of our new family addition - Tali! She was an impulse adoption but we all already love her to pieces. 

20211212_170302.jpg

20211211_193344.jpg

Oh what a cutie, @IttyxBittyxMe!

@IttyxBittyxMe How cute!!

She is adorable @IttyxBittyxMe!

@IttyxBittyxMe So cute

Omg so cute !!!!! @IttyxBittyxMe !!!

I received a wonderful surprise late in the evening yesterday!  Yes, Santa dropped off a sleigh full of treats!   My secret Santa bestowed a wonderful package of holiday cheer.  I received a Tatcha Lip Mask which is something I must have at all times.  I am in love with hiking, and I received a journal to log my favorite and most challenging hikes. I also received a beautiful selection of head bands which is a must have when I hike.   A desktop cellphone holder for the days of remote work and treats from Sugarfina. She also gifted me with champagne and cocoa treats.   Thank you @michelleshops for being a fantastic Secret Santa. I love all of my holiday treats.  Happy Holidays!

IMG_1742.jpgIMG_1743.jpgI can't wait to use this journal!I can't wait to use this journal!My phone will nearby when working remotelyMy phone will nearby when working remotely

What an absolutely lovely package from your secret Santa @michelleshops@tjffc! The wrapping is beautiful🎁

@tjffc Ooh that journal looks awesome! What lovely gifts!

Ooh, I love all those headbands, @tjffc! It looks like @michelleshops picked up some great gifts for you! 

@tjffc What fun goodies your secret elf got you. Enjoy. 

The Tatcha lip mask is my favorite @tjffc! Enjoy all your wonderful goodies!❤️

Yay what a fun secret Santa @tjffc !! Sugarfina does have such yummy treats!!

My package came today!!! Thank you so very much @tjffc ! I absolutely love everything! The gift box is so pretty and the unicorn, rainbow, and faerie decorations are awesome! My favorite is the wrapping paper with Santa riding a unicorn! I have to know where you got it! 050FFBA0-92D5-4D89-8932-9215830A1E91.jpeg

8C9D0A4A-A9AA-4DF6-8956-3A319FE09A77.jpeg

1DB3BC3B-68D9-4869-9AB5-C3F144B1D436.jpeg

Thank you so much for all the awesome goodies! The candles smell amazing! The mini ND love palette is gorgeous! The Christophe Robin scrub is my favorite hair scrub and I can’t wait to try all the perfumes in the Sephora Favorites sampler set! I have tried several of the Godiva chocolates and they are delicious! I am in love with the Unicorn mug and coaster, they are so cute! 8B088DB6-8247-4FCC-82B0-99DD5FA9ABC7.jpeg

E19E989A-1D31-4548-AA09-E64061F1B0BB.jpeg

06A739F1-A9A6-47E6-B3C1-11F2F436B86B.jpeg

0AD0AA8E-DDF2-4F06-8C44-CF76BD078642.jpeg

74F995BA-5AAF-474B-877F-FD30612EF0F6.jpeg

15A821D8-AAA3-4C6E-8780-1EF0770FC72A.jpeg

4BB7535A-DF31-4209-971A-0EA9C760CF41.jpeg

Thank you again @tjffc ! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!❤️❤️❤️

Wow, @faeriegirl - what a gorgeous package from @tjffc! She is an incredible Secret Santa, and it looks like she spoiled you with lots of delicious scents and treats. Enjoy🎄☺️

Thank you @eshoe!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing