cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2021

What a wonderful package, @faeriegirl@tjffc did some amazing work on the wrapping and presentation. That Santa on the unicorn!! 😂 I love it! Enjoy your goodies! 

Thank you @quspork! I love that wrapping paper!

The absolute cutest mug @faeriegirl !!!! Enjoy all your fun secret Santa gifts - looks like you’ll be nice and cozy with the candle!!

Thank you @Kim888!

@faeriegirl You are welcome.  I’m so glad it arrived safely.   The wrapping came from Amazon.  Happy Holidays to you too!

Thank you so much @tjffc!❤️

@faeriegirl Awe how cute is everything! What incredible gifts!

@faeriegirl What a wonderful assortment of goodies. Your house is going to smell amazing with those candles and the ND palette looks gorgeous. 

@SportyGirly125  I already lit the Nest candle and it smells great!❤️🎄

This sounds like so much fun! Hope to participate next year 🙂

Just waiting on my last item to ship and then I can send it off!

Same, @Samtian. I have one last thing that I've gotten the shipping notice for but haven't received it yet. Hopefully within the next couple of days! 

@Samtian Oh my goodness.  Me too!  I knew deliveries would be much slower this year but wow!  I hope yours arrive soon so you can ship your goodies.

It's here!! A day early! I started opening them right away hahaha, my mom was all...you are opening them already? It's not even after Thanksgiving...judgmental much lol. I tried to take better pics but my cats are a holes. For being a photographer I take crappy cell pics haha.  My lovely and creative elf is none other than the amazing @SportyGirly125 

Box 1.jpgBox 2.jpg

First up the cute insides of the box! She always does such creative extra touches <3.

Box 3.jpgBox 6.jpg

Me trying to get a picture of everything, and George and the empty box. Apollo usually never shows any interest in these things.

Box 4.jpgBox 5.jpg

Finally got a pic after I yeeted all the cats. And this super cute ornament!

Box 7.jpg

I had to hurry and take these, George kept walking on everything, especially the open palette, he just got back from the vet so he's mad. First up we have a custom Makeup Geek palette. I don't own anything from them so I'm super excited to test them out! I actually don't own any custom ones, except the Buxom singles in the little 6 pack palette so it was fun putting them in. My mom saw the stack and was all...just what you need more eyeshadow *eye roll* but she says the same thing about highlighters haha. MAC Fortune Teller Highlighter, I saw this in the new releases thread and fell in love haha. I swatched it and it reminds me of frozen cherries, I can't wait to wear it! This is the only MAC I own outside of lipsticks and eyeshadows. I also got MAC lipsticks in Whirl, Diva, and All Fired Up. A mini Saie that I already love! Super adorable card and omg look at that cute Meeko!!!!

Box 8.jpg

And then there's more! A PMG kit with Elson 3, I didn't even know there was a 3rd one haha. It looks beautiful though! Super cute kitty keychain and hand sanitizer! A beautiful bath bomb, after I lost my smell I stopped using my bath bombs, with my smell starting to come back I've been using them a bit so I can't wait to use this! I've seen a lot of people post the pedi pebble and I've been so intrigued, I cannot wait!

Box 9.jpg

Even more! I love facemasks and cannot wait to add these to my line up, I need to step it up I've slacked off on using masks. The camera lens is a cup! I have one somewhere in the cupboard but I couldn't find it, I wanted to see which ones I have now. They are pretty cute. I saw the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Resting Peach Face Cream Blush & Mini Gloss Bomb Cream Duo  also posted in the new releases set and was curious. I am new to the world of blushes and it looked like a pretty color that might be easy for me to use. And the gloss bomb looked pretty too, I was so happy to see this!

Box 10.jpg

Last but certainly not least! The reason Apollo was interested haha. I love so much that she included my babies. There's enough treats in each day for all the cats! They have to wait until the 1st though! I cannot thank you enough! You always go above and beyond and I feel so blessed! 

@Samtian How absolutely brilliant that @SportyGirly125 thought to get an advent calendar for your cats! No one's left behind this holiday season for sure! 😁

@Guessgal That is fur sure~!

@Samtian What gorgeous holiday treats and beautifully packaged!  I love it.  @SportyGirly125 Such wonderful and thoughtful gifts.  ❤️

@tjffc Agreed!!

@tjffc Thank you!

Ooooh what an amazing secret Santa gift @Samtian !!!! That max compact is amazing and I love the extra gift for your fur baby!!!!

@Kim888 It is amazing! Thank you!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing