cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

Oooh those are some really fun looking sheet masks @danielledanielle !

So many fun things, @danielledanielle! The big kit kat would so not last long in my house haha. It looks like your secret elf did a wonderful job!

@danielledanielle what a lovely package! I spy some ND and PMG. @makeitup305 got you such a lovely variety of items. And that giant kit kat looks really tasty! Enjoy all your goodies.

@danielledanielle  What a fantastic gift assortment @makeitup305 pulled together for you! Looks like she covered the whole beauty spectrum, including sunscreen. 👍 The little stockings are adorable, as is the doxie wrapping paper. And hooray for Kit Kat! 

@danielledanielle Love all the items @makeitup305 got you. 

@SportyGirly125 , me too!

I wanted to caption the pics, but it's a little bothersome to do on mobile.  I was just like..oh..oh.. WHAT.   And those little stockings ❤️👌🏼👍🏼

I really am grateful for this @makeitup305

There were two items I missed as well, some chocolates (🤎👍🏼) and a Tula toner.

@danielledanielle yay! I’m glad you liked everything! I hope the ND palette isn’t a duplicate for you! Hope you get good use out of everything and enjoy the chocolates!

So my package arrived!  Will post pics tomorrow... Thank you to my elf, @makeitup305 !  

@danielledanielle  Yay, cant wait to see the unboxing 

@danielledanielle Yay for another unboxing!

Ooh I can’t wait to hear all about it, @danielledanielle

Update: Today I was surprised to get the second box from my secret Santa who turned out to be @sprocketta  Your timing of the package deliveries is amazing. The first package I got was when I found out that I was in contact with someone with COVID, and was obviously really done, and your package made my day better. Then today I get this package and today I also found out that I tested negative thankfully, so this package made me feel like I'm having a celebration. So thank you so much to all the details and thought that you put into the two packages, I really appreciate it. Also thank you for the card and your kind words. Hopefully one day when you visit your aunt after all this COVID stuff, we can have a chance to meet too.

Now on to talk about the amazing package I got today.

It was so beautifully decorated, and was a pleasure to open up. I love tatcha products and was so happy to see some travel sizes of them, since they work great for my skin, especially the dewy skin cream. I am very curious to try out the rice polish and the cleansing oil, since I have not tried them out before. I am also loving the stickers, they are so pretty, and that lion is beautiful. The lip balms are so cute, and smell really yummy too. The wooden reindeer is very cool too, and I put it under my Christmas tree too. Btw I still cant get over that squirrel, is it just made in your area? Its so beautiful, I put it in a plastic dome thingy, so that it won't get dusty/dirty.

IMG_6339.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

IMG_6344.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

  Thank you so much @sprocketta  Happy Holidays ❤️❤️❤️

Yay! @sprocketta is such a wonderful secret elf, @Anastasiya13! I love the little reindeer - so cute and looks great as an addition to the tree!

@quspork  Thank you, she was an awesome Secret Santa to have. Happy Holidays ❤️

So cute @Anastasiya13 !!!

@Kim888  Thank you

What a very, very special gift sent with so much care, @Anastasiya13! I have to agree with you on that squirrel, it really is the best. I think it’s terribly cute you’ve put it under glass to protect it🥰 @sprocketta is a dear, very thoughtful of others and the attention she gives to every detail just makes everything sweeter. Congrats on the negative test result, you must feel so relieved. Enjoy all of your goodies, my skin loves Tatcha too💗 Happy New Year!

@eshoe Thank you, @sprocketta did an amazing job, and you can really see all the care she put into the packages. Aww thank you, I don't want to get dust on the squirrel, since I am worried to mess it up when I clean, and this way its safe, and I can display it in my room after the holidays. Thank you, I am so happy, and it helped take a big weight off my shoulders. Tatcha is amazing, I been using up my few size dewy skin cream and I love how it keeps my skin hydrated all day. Also love the cleanser they make in the light blue bottle. Happy New Years ❤️

@Anastasiya13  First: thank goodness your covid test was negative! ❤️ 

Next: hooray for getting some of your favorite skincare products! I love the reindeer. Great job (again), @sprocketta ! 

@WinglessOne  Thank you, I am so over joyed with the results, it took a big weight off my shoulders. Thank you, I am so excited to use these products, and that moisturizer is perfect for on the go.

Thanks @WinglessOne I really enjoyed putting it together for her.

Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing