cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2019

It is very gorgeous and loved playing with it today @quspork 😍

Enjoy all your awesome goodies @Buootiful!

Thank you 😙 @faeriegirl 

@Buootiful @What an awesome elfie gift!! That lip color looks so fun!!

Yes it is and a good dupe for a creamy katvond ell in K dub 😃 @Kim888 

@Buootiful What a great Elfie you got. @Anastasiya13 decorated and sent you really great gifts of beauty and treats.  How cool of her to send you Artis Couture to try. 

Yasss! @Anastasiya13 was the best Santa helper! Now I will know the hype about @Anonymous ! @SportyGirly125 

@Buootiful ,

What a great group of gifts from Santa's helper,  @Anastasiya13 !  Chocolate truffles?  Sigh!

Yes it was! @tsavorite  Even the white chocolate ones were delish and im not into white chocolate 😛

Another unboxing! 

I post this totally amazed and overwhelmed by my sweet, generous elfie, @Buootiful! Seriously, I just kept pulling things out of the box like oh gosh, there's more! I adore everything and can't wait to play with it all! Thank you-thank you-thank you so much, Buootiful, for all of the goodies are for being such an wonderful elfie! 

It started with a sneaky little note on elfster about not sending a tracking number but the package being on the way, LOL. So it was a total surprise when this box showed up this afternoon. Here's what it looked like inside with all the adorable winter stickers:

IMG_20191214_130435.jpg

Start digging and what's the first thing I see- the cutest Fa-la-la Llama sign and of course, the sweet card!

IMG_20191214_130724.jpgIMG_20191214_130707.jpg

Above is everything wrapped. There's even a stocking stuffed with goodies! 

IMG_20191214_131609.jpg

Look at all of these lip goodies! I cannot wait to try the Innisfree and who doesn't love Lip Smackers?! That Watermelon Wonderland in the candy cane is going in my pocket ASAP!

Then- CANDLES! The Voluspa candy cane is just everything for this time of year. I've almost burned through the one that @SportyGirly125 sent me a couple of weeks ago, so you have no idea how excited I was to see that, @Buootiful! Plus the Nest Holiday Candle!! I've actually wanted that one forever but never got around to purchasing it- so thank you!!!

IMG_20191214_131532.jpg

And there's more! Some adorable socks with lotion for some foot pampering, tasty chocolates, cocoa, and the perfect mug! I don't think I've mentioned this on here, but I actually collect Christmas/holiday mugs so this is the perfect addition! 

IMG_20191214_131646.jpg

And then there was one more little thing...

IMG_20191214_131711.jpg

LOVE HIM!!! Seriously, Buootiful, everything is amazing and thank you again for being such a wonderful elfie! Happiest of Holidays to you!

Everything together with just a few of the adorable poinsettia and snowball decorations!Everything together with just a few of the adorable poinsettia and snowball decorations!The newest addition has already found his home on the pig tree!The newest addition has already found his home on the pig tree!

Phew! You are very welcome! @quspork I am so glad you liked everything,🤗 It was kismet being your Santa. My decorate idea was going to be red and green but decided last minute to get snowy too. That was even before names were picked!

I had so much fun looking for pig related xmas items! So happy for your pig tree😄. Please show us your balm swatches. 💟

Absolutely, on the swatches! Thank you again for everything, @Buootiful - from the decor to the card to each little surprise, it really is the perfect package!

You are VERY welcome! 🤗🤗😙 @quspork 

I love that ornament @quspork !

Great job @Buootiful 

It's so cute, @skcfan@Buootiful really did a lovely job selecting the perfect items!

Such a fantastic gift @quspork . So kind of @Buootiful . That innisfree set is so nice.

I can't wait to try the Innisfree this week, @PrettyPaint!

@quspork  I hope you love it. It's now getting to be that time of year where my lips are in need of extra hydration!

@quspork @Amazing elfie gift! That lip balm set is so great and I bet that candle smells so good!! 

Oh most definitely @Kim888 - the whole house can smell like Christmas which is absolutely perfect! 

@quspork ,

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Your Elfie, @Buootiful, did a great job!

I love the "When Pigs Can Fly!" Angel ornament!  Peppermint cocoa!  Yum!

1,330 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing