cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

Ahhhh it’s so joyous to see my Secret Santa spoiled, @tjffc@Kim888 treates you to some wonder goodies, and wrapped everything so festive to boot🤩 Enjoy:)

@eshoe She did a fantastic job!  @Kim888  I'm still smiling💕

@tjffc  Ooo what a great box, with so many awesome treats. Enjoy 

@Anastasiya13 Thank you.  I'm having a ball!

What a great box of treats, @tjffc! That Voluspa pumpkin latte candle smells divine. It looks like @Kim888 did a great job selecting the perfect gifts for you! 

@quspork @Kim888 is the best Secret Santa.  I've already used a mask, the ABH palette and enjoying the chocolates.  I share with the family.   I'm going to use this candle this weekend!   Everything was perfect.

@tjffc Ooh what lots of cool new goodies!! 

@Samtian Thank you. 

I love your story telling @tjffc ! Glad you love everything !!!

@Kim888 Thank you!  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂My daytime job is a Sales Manager!  I have to engage clients all day, every day.

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @tjffc!

@faeriegirl Thank you!

@tjffc Seems like @Kim888 really picked out the best goodies for you to enjoy.  The candle sounds like it would smell amzing.  Cannot wait to see what looks you create with ABH Soft Glam II.  Enjoy your goodies.

@SportyGirly125 My secret Santa is so amazing.  Thank you.  I can't wait to use my goodies.  

Thank you so so much @faeriegirl for the super generous and lovely holiday gift!!!! I am so excited to try everything out and your wrapping skills are on point!!!! I have been seeing so many people hail the neccessaire products recently so I’m super excited to finally get to try their lotion and I will totally be gaining like 5 pounds with all the yummy snacks you sent!!! Wishing you a very happy holiday season!!!! 

324FDEB3-A2B6-4EFF-88BD-348651CEE92C.jpeg

6D51704C-FC4B-49FA-B2ED-855D39312546.jpeg

E6B89487-3A5D-4879-92CD-925F53E44D3A.jpeg

774C2784-C6DB-4776-AC9F-9C810FD164DB.jpeg

C726F653-2F66-4130-B72D-4EBFCB87ADF3.jpeg

@Kim888 Ohhhh those chocolates oh my ❤️ 

Oh @Kim888 those candies wouldn’t last long in my home-what great taste your Secret Santa @faeriegirl has! Thank you for the swatch of Painted Veil, it is such a gorgeous shade. Enjoy!

LOVE the RBG mug!  Enjoy your goodies @Kim888 and nicely done @faeriegirl !!

@Kim888 What lovely gifts you received from @faeriegirl.. All the yummy snacks and lovely beauty products are absolutely amazing.  Enjoy all of your thoughtful gifts and happy holiday to you. @faeriegirl You are a fantastic Secret Santa.  All of the gifts look absolutely delightful!  

Oh my goodness that chocolate collection looks amazing, @Kim888 - definitely worth a couple extra pounds! 😂 And I love that mug! It looks like @faeriegirl put together some wonderful goodies for you! 

@Kim888  @faeriegirl  Great gift variety! I'm pretty sure I've gained 5 pounds just looking at all that delicious candy. 😍 Also, LOVE the RBG mug. ❤️ Which shade is that Gucci sheer lipstick? Inquiring lipstick junkies wanna know! 

Great job, faeriegirl! Enjoy all your new goodies, Kim888! 

1,330 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing