cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

@tjffc I hope so! Thank you. It's true there are so many kind and thoughtful here.

You are definitely not alone in this, @sprocketta. I always worry the "surprises" might miss the mark or maybe I'll have read a gift list item wrong or that I had to play Tetris so much to get everything to fit in the box that the overall decor of the gift might have suffered. And it's probably totally irrational because I always love seeing everyone else's gifts and I know I've never been disappointed in anything I've received. 

Looking back and seeing you wrote this @quspork Sneaky!

It's true @quspork my favorite item received in my Halloween box was a total surprise blanket. It's adorable and gets lots of use.

A big hooray for my Secret Santa @quspork ! When I saw the shipping notification I looked at where it came from and had a strong feeling I knew who it was from. The ghoulfriend I had so much fun shopping for in October! I felt very special while opening and unwrapping everything.

A gorgeous view just when I opened the box.

20201214_144816.jpg

20201214_144820.jpg

Love the unicorn paper!

So many delights awaited inside. I unwrapped the first item without taking pictures and came to my senses.

20201214_144922.jpg

20201214_145231.jpg

These items took over the whole table!

20201214_145246.jpg

20201214_145242.jpg

20201214_150046.jpg

So excited about these beauty items! I was thrilled when I opened the PMG and saw the red Huda set tin. 

I'm a greyhound mama and love this bag!

20201214_150016.jpg

20201214_150051.jpg

I was excited to see the red lipstick ornament as it is SO me. I gasped when I saw the beautiful greyhound ornament.

20201214_150109.jpg

extra cute soaps and hand sanitizers. That avocado is too cute! 

I'm going to try a chocolate covered pretzel once I finish this post. And I LOVE Ferrero Rocher. On a humorous note I bought a bunch as stocking stuffers and was unable to resist them in the time I bought them mid-November to sending Christmas packages today. Hooray for more chocolate!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @quspork you are an awesome secret Santa. I am so happy you ended up getting me and that you went so over the top. Thanks doll

P.S. this post has a lot of pictures and I hope it goes through.

@sprocketta What a great and thoughtful gift from @quspork!! The ornament is so pretty and all the beauty gifts are in great taste.

Unicorns! Unicorns everywhere 😍😍 Loving the llama socks and that gingerbread man looks so soft! The greyhound bag and ornament are perfect touches too.  Great job @quspork and I hope you enjoy all your goodies @sprocketta 

Well it’s obvious someone enjoyed shopping for you, @sprocketta 🤩 @quspork is a pro at bringing holiday cheer into your home, for sure! Love everything, those ornaments are just perfect for you. I’m so happy you decided to get a tree 🙂 

@eshoe honestly those ornaments couldn't be more me!

Those ornaments are so cute @sprocketta !!! What a lovely holiday gift !!!!

Yup @Kim888 it is so lovely

@sprocketta Ooh I love love love it all!! Especially the ornaments!

@Samtian i know! They are so perfect for me.

@sprocketta For sure!

Everything is so CUTE. I'm loving the ornaments 

I was so happy to see them @IttyxBittyxMe 

@sprocketta  Aww such great gifts from your Secret Santa. Love the Christmas decorations. Happy Holidays ❤️

Yes @Anastasiya13 me too. I was excited to hang stuff on the tree right away.

@sprocketta Lovely gifts from you Secret Santa. Everything is wrapped so nicely.  I love the ornaments and all the edible goodies. All of the great bath and beauty items are just fabulous.  @quspork What thoughtful goodies you've bestowed on your Elfster.  Happy Holidays to you both. 

@sprocketta @quspork  Love this collection of lip and greyhound focused goodies! That tote bag is wonderful. 😍

Yay! I'm so glad everything arrived ok, @sprocketta. I was super nervous for the lipstick ornament as you could probably tell from all the bubble wrap, lol. I hope you enjoy everything! ❤️

1,330 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing