cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

@faeriegirl What an amazing stocking! Unicorns, llamas, and great hair galore 🙂 

I absolutely love the stocking @CC3616!❤️🦄

Ooooh you are going to have some healthy hair, @faeriegirl! That avocado mask in there is fantastic, too🤩 Your Santa picked out the cutest stocking for you, too!

I can’t wait to try the avocado mask @eshoe!

Yay what a great gift @faeriegirl - love the honey hair mask!!! 

It is such a great mask @Kim888 !💛🍯

@faeriegirl Lovely gifts received from you Secret Santa. The brush holder is so cute.  Enjoy!  And do tell, who gifted you such lovely treats?

Thank you @tjffc! I’m not for sure who my secret Santa is.🤔

@faeriegirl Oh no.  Hoping you find out soon    

@faeriegirl  Oh, you even got a stocking! Great gifts from your wonderful Secret Santa! Who was it? 

I love the unicorn stocking @WinglessOne! I’m not sure,  the card was signed Secret Santa.

I've had a some people message me on elfster already but I know there are a few people still waiting on gifts so I did make a request of everyone that if you have received your gift to please mark it as such. Right now there are quite a few of us in gift receiving limbo but the good news is everyone's gifts have been mailed out! From the looks of it some of us will be getting a New Years surprise over a Christmas one but I know I'm a-ok starting off the new year with some new goodies.

@IttyxBittyxMe i sent a number of of packages over a week ago that usps said would be late but swore they would make it by xmas. I am terrified of my family not getting their presents by then. And my poor elf who is waiting.

@IttyxBittyxMe  Yeah, the USPS is so slammed this month, I'm not bothering to ship more presents to friends and family til January. 😄 But hey, gifts are a great way to start the new year! 

I hope everyone's packages arrive safe and sound! 

@IttyxBittyxMe Thank you so much for hosting the Secret Santa this year.  It was so fun shopping and wrapping all the gifts.   I made great connections and enjoyed all of the unveilings.  I want to say thank you again to my secret Santa @Kim888 .  I'm enjoying all of my gifts!  Also a shout out to @eshoe who made it easy to shop for this year and was so appreciative. @SportyGirly125 who helped guide me through the process as a first time participant and for kicking things off.  I had a blast and can't wait for the next one!   Happy Holidays. 😍

Pamela

I'm glad I was able to host and participate this year! I know this year has been a lot for everyone so I'm glad we could at least get a little joy out of this. ❤

@tjffc Glad I could help.  Happy Holidays!!!

@SportyGirly125 Haopy Holidays to you and your family. ❤️

@tjffc you were such a generous Secret Santa, not to mention impeccable taste in decorating and packaging! Thank you again, happy holidays to you🙌🏼🌟❄️

@eshoe My pleasure!💕💕💕💕💕

A huge Thanks to be secret Santa!!! 🧑‍🎄 I loved all my gifts! So many pretty things to use and try! I just used up my oribe

Spoiler

hair cream so a new mini was perfect timing!! Excited to try out the (new shades to me) Laura Mercier eyeshadow sticks. I was baking cookies with my girls when this arrived and put on the intense moonlight one right away 😆. So pretty 🤩! Excited to use the Ren cleansing balm on my dry winter ❄️ Skin.  I’m excited to bust open the mascara as I love lengthing and voluminous formulas. 🥰. I already ate a few Swedish fish and shared a chocolate with my 7 year old. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays to all!!!!

5F7004B5-1E2B-4796-B01F-07ADE25F749C.jpeg

01E88B70-F2C4-4B6D-8A5B-A62E03C54161.jpeg

C285BE8D-257B-4FA0-9795-1928B7353CC3.jpeg

08395AEF-340F-4562-9020-752301B45DCE.jpeg

1,330 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing