cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

@Anastasiya13 hope you enjoy the rest of your wonderful goodies from @sprocketta ! She did a great job shopping for you. 

@CC3616  Thank you, and yes she did an awesome job.

@Anastasiya13 @sprocketta Wow!  Two packages from your secret Santa.  This just means you are extra special!!!!  It was so beautifully decorated and filled with nice goodies.  I'm so glad to hear it made your day and to your Secret Santa, this package was filled with kindness and holiday spirit.  Enjoy!  Happy New Year to you both.  

@tjffc  Aww that is so sweet, thank you. I was surprised two, I did not expect two packages, let a lone such awesome packages. Happy New Year to you too hon ❤️

Thanks @tjffc this is a particularly kind comment.

@Anastasiya13 I'm glad the rest finally made it! I am thrilled you love the squirrel. There was a pop up artisan and craft store nearby for the holidays and I found him there. I am SO happy you're enjoying your package. I had a lot of fun putting it together. I found out about your snack preferences from questions and answers from previous exchanges. I'm glad you got a negative test. Being exposed is so scary. I'm so happy these packages could be pick me up moments on rough days. Happy holidays lovely lady!

@sprocketta  Thank you. That is so cool, I love unique stuff like that. The artisan did an amazing job. Thank you so much, and yes it was scary especially considering how careful I been during these times. Thank you very much once again hon, and Happy Holidays ❤️❤️❤️

@Anastasiya13 Wow you really did get her second box right on time.   She did an amazing job picking out your gifts.

@SportyGirly125  Yes, I definitely did. She really did, I am loving them, and cant wait to try out some of the products.

A note to my dear, ever-so-patient elf: your package was finally scanned again yesterday. It just might be the last package to arrive, I wish I could have driven it to you myself so that you could have had it by Christmas. Thank you for being so patient, thankfully it is still at least on its way.

@eshoe @eshoe@WinglessOne I'm sure it will be a wonderful surprise to open for the New Year!  I must agree that the shipping this year was a pain.  I ordered a family gift on 11/26 and it had several delays and is now expected on 1/5/2021.   What patient elves you have!

1/5, @tjffc! That is crazy! Well Happy New Year to your family 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😆 My elf has been so patient, and she is so deserving of something cheery to brighten her day. Can’t wait for that day to finally come, though 😂

@tjffc  I expected big delays, but good grief! I hope your family gift isn't delayed beyond the new expected date. 

USPS tracker claims my package is now in my elf's state! She should have it any day now! 

@eshoe  I dunno about last place, since I’m not sure my package has left my state yet. 😂😥 I hope our amazingly patient elves get their treats soon! 

@WinglessOne @eshoe  On the bright side if they get it in the new year, it will be a great start to the year considering everything that's going on.

That’s the silver lining i was looking for, @Anastasiya13! 🤗

😳 @WinglessOne oh my. I am so sorry. It’s a race to the finish, then! New Year’s presents will still be fun to open:)

@eshoe watching the tracking for holiday packages this year has been brutal! I hope your elf gets hers her package ASAP.

I’ve never hit refresh so much on a single tracking number, @sprocketta. Postal workers must be terribly relieved Christmas is finally over😔

Yay! My package made it! Thanks so much @CC3616 ! I love all my goodies!

3D3D5B12-A265-4E8E-B677-B3E8DE4D5525.jpeg
A3C3E36E-36E2-4CD2-A5D1-8F6BA00A8121.jpeg
CE24868A-B4D3-49BD-A79F-E01B73DF7115.jpeg

That PMG quad is so gorgeous, @makeitup305! Enjoy your goodies!

1,330 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing