cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

@WinglessOne @It’s painted veil! 

F8B61C56-0B9A-48DA-AB4D-010AB807195A.jpeg

@Kim888  Oh, that's beautiful on you! 

@Kim888 What a great variety of goodies @faeriegirl sent you.  Enjoy the yummy Sugarfina, face masks and beauty products. 

I had so much fun shopping for you, I hope you enjoy everything @Kim888! Happy Holidays!🎄

This might be a lengthy post, so grab a snack, because my Secret Santa went a wee bit overboard. First, thank you @IttyxBittyxMe for hosting this year again, I love being included as a part of your exchange!

When my husband mentioned he forgot to tell me that he picked up a package for me yesterday, I wasn’t expecting the behemoth box he brought out from his car. I did a double take at the sheer size of it; it was gigantic. I think my Santa included the contents of an entire sleigh! Opening it, I found myself greeted by the sweetest O V E R S I Z E holiday wishes. 

Is it coal? Because it is soooooo heavy!Is it coal? Because it is soooooo heavy!

Inside that box were so many surprises. My jaw literally dropped as I carefully removed wrapped gift after gift from the carefully packaged box. My Secret Santa had even taken the time to tie every package with ribbons in my favorite colors. I think she might be a professional gift curator/wrapper!

Candle.jpgSecretSanta.jpg

It was difficult to know where to begin! What else could I do, but start with the chocolates 😄 I had a little bit of help (not with the chocolate), I think my excitement was contagious;)

Spoiler
Helper.jpg

Let me start with the wrapping. Everything was meticulously adorned with ribbons, flowers, confetti, stickers and holiday tags. The combination of textures - shiny & bright, crinkly cellophane and sleek acrylic boxes - made the unwrapping of every gift SO very fun! 

Spoiler
Simply stunning.Simply stunning.PurpleandGreen.JPG

So what did my incredible Secret Santa send me? Let’s see!

Spoiler
My home now has the very sweet scent of Christmas!My home now has the very sweet scent of Christmas!The tea collection has so many delicious flavors, I cannot wait to try one!The tea collection has so many delicious flavors, I cannot wait to try one!Creme Shop x Sanrio, yay!! My candles will also be properly cared for now :)Creme Shop x Sanrio, yay!! My candles will also be properly cared for now 🙂

Everything is truly just perfect. A closer look at the NEST New York Petite Diffuser Trio:

Spoiler
Nest.jpg

...and my top wish, the VOLUSPA Blackberry Rose & Oud Mixology Mini Candle Set (which I love, love, love!🥰)!

Spoiler
 Voluspa.JPG

The navy linen headband on my wishlist from Etsy (it is sooooo comfortable, the band inside is a soft faux suede and the tension is just right!).

Spoiler
LinenEtsyHeadband.jpg

So who was this most amazing, thoughtful and generous Secret Santa? I owe a tremendous thank you to @tjffc, who truly went above and beyond in making certain I felt extra-special this Secret Santa Exchange! I am just in awe of everything you did for me. I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that I am so very grateful to you. It has been so much fun chatting with you here on BIC, you are an absolute joy. I wish you the best Christmas, holiday, and New Year, thank you and hugs to you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@eshoe ohhhhh hhhhhhh my golly!!! Everything is incredible. I freaking love the rage before beauty package haha I can't wait to hear your thoughts on those! that headband is way way adorable!

Considering the other masks in this series usually are imprinted, @Samtian, I can’t wait to see what magic beholds me😂

@tjffc is amazing and every day of these holidays  in my house I will be grateful for her generosity 👏🏼❄️🎅🏼☃️🤩

@eshoe  There's something very soothing about your gift photos. @tjffc must actually be one of Santa's elves, with those generous gift curation and wrapping skills! 😍Enjoy your many new treats! 

@WinglessOne Awwww.  Thank you. 

@tjffc I was just looking at these photos again and cannot believe all of the work you did in decorating, wrapping, etc. etc. I wear the headband almost daily (it’s quickly become my favorite) and I am enjoying every single tea (I’ve tried 7/10 so far). Love everything:)

@eshoe I'm so glad you are enjoying everything!  I love making things look festive.  It really put me into the holiday spirit despite all that has happened this year.  You were so easy and I had a ball. 

You certainly made my holiday season extra-special, @tjffc 👏🏼🥰

Thank you for the compliment, @WinglessOne - @tjffc deserves all the credit, she made everything look flawless. I could have taken so many more photos but my help was getting impatient 😆 My Secret Santa was pretty stellar!

@eshoe wow! What a package. I love all the perfect wrapping by @tjffc this looks to be curated perfectly for the recipient. Do enjoy and holy guacamole! Talk about a killer secret Santa. I bet this was a lot of fun to shop for and wrap.

Yep I was very touched by all of the thought and care @tjffc put into her package for me, @sprocketta. I am so grateful!

@eshoe you had some cute company while you unwrapped.

In some nice warm clothes, too @sprocketta 😉 

@sprocketta I had a ball!

@tjffc i love wrapping presents so I totally get it.

Wow- so many amazing gifts, @eshoe! You're home is going to smell amazing. Plus that tea set looks delicious. @tjffc really did an incredible job on the wrapping- everything looks spectacular! I am a little jealous of those skills haha! 

@quspork Awww thank you!  @eshoe has excellent taste and was so easy to shop for! 

Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing