cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

Awww thank you, @tjffc! I have to admit, I purchased something for myself after seeing it on your wishlist. The ILNP in Tidal Wave. It is SO pretty, and is one of the better lasting polishes I’ve used. Lasted a few days with only very minor wear at the tips from frequent hand washing. It was my first time trying out the brand, now I definitely want to try more🤩

I  am envious too, @quspork@tjffc was just the sweetest and I am loving everything she included to make my holidays extra-special☺️

@eshoe Thank you for the compliment.  I had such a good time shopping and wrapping.

It was evident, @tjffc 🙂

@eshoe what an amazing secret santa gift!! It looks like your house will be smelling super great!!!

@Kim888 I feel so blessed, @tjffc was such an incredibly generous and talented Secret Santa🎅🏼 !! I am stocked for the rest of the holidays now and have a very warm, comfy, & cozy home 🙂

Can I come to your house @tjffc to learn how to wrap things so beautifully? Oh my goodness! 😍😍😍 

My favorite part of this whole thing though is seeing your dog in a sweater, it brings me so much joy. 🤣 I am so glad you made out like a bandit this year everything looks beautiful!

@IttyxBittyxMe Thank you for allowing me to be part of Secret Santa 2020.  I had a ball shopping and wrapping.  I love being part of this community.  

Isn’t @tjffc simply amazing @IttyxBittyxMe🤩? You said it best, I certainly do feel like I made out like a bandit lol 😄

@eshoe Wow...so many goodies to enjoy!  You house really is going to smell lovely with the candles and diffusers.  @tjffc did a great job wrapping and decorating everything and picking out your goodies.

@SportyGirly125@tjffc really made an amazing presentation with her decorating and attention to every detail. It was a joy to open, and it is a joy to walk around my home and enjoy all of the scents!

@SportyGirly125 I had so much fun. Shopping for my Elfster was so easy. 

So many pretties! Enjoy all your goodies @eshoe !!

Yes, @tjffc ‘s handiwork and surprises were over the top, @jen81! My home has the coziest scents now thanks to my Secret Santa, I love it🥰❄️

@eshoe I'm so glad you like all of your treats!  I had a ball shopping and wrapping!  You are a gem!

@tjffc you are so talented at it, too! The flower that even had a satin stem, just WOW 🤩 You made my Christmas season so special, thank you again and again!!!🤗

Wow! Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @eshoe!  I bet your house smells amazing right now. Fantastic job @tjffc!

Thank you, @faeriegirl - I am already loving the Nest diffuser, I am using the Orange 🍊 Clove and it such a warm, cozy scent. @tjffc was a most magical Secret Santa😊

😍😍

Dear Secret Santa:

3c37891d6b9c8cca689eda248d793065

Unboxing to come soon!!!!!! 

@eshoe hooray!

Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing