cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

Enjoy all your goodies @SportyGirly125

@faeriegirl Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 

I am absolutely blown away. You 100% spoiled me with these gifts. You curated the perfect goodies and I'm so excited to share them with everyone and enjoy all of it this season! 

For all our other little elves, here is the amazing package that arrived at my house yesterday...

First up, it was two boxes, each packed full with treats!

PXL_20201122_210921071.jpg

I mean, how can anyone not smile seeing all the fun decorations and beautiful wrapping?

PXL_20201122_211311241.jpg

PXL_20201122_211252096.jpgPXL_20201122_212800186.jpg

You did a beautiful job on the wrapping, @SportyGirly125 not to mention it was all packed so well that everything arrived completely intact! 

Here are the goodies, unwrapped... Again, I was so spoiled here!

PXL_20201123_155249129.jpg

Is that a Miss Piggy snout poof? Why yes, yes it is! Plus I love love love B&BW shea socks. And Kopari, Fenty, L'occitane, masks? It's too much! The LM creams smell divine and I'm so excited to try the pedi pebble since I've heard so much about them but have never picked up one up. 

But that's just beauty items. What about yummy treats? Yup, those are right here!

PXL_20201123_155354658.jpg

The picture doesn't do the mug justice- it's a gorgeous rainbow prism design. I cannot wait to try all the yummy teas - that blackberry sage is calling my name, LOL! Plus Sugarfina gummies and chocolate mints YUMMMMM

And that's still not everything!

Of course there are holiday surprises too!

PXL_20201123_155548633.jpg

!!! How perfect is all of this?! @SportyGirly125, did you make the wreath??? I absolutely adore it! Seriously, it's so cute and I cannot wait to hang it up! 

And a close up of the ornament ball (which had more Fenty inside) because this just melted my heart...

PXL_20201123_155559497.jpg

❤️❤️❤️

Now all of that would be more than enough. But @SportyGirly125 went above and beyond. Because there's more...

Sporty and I discovered a couple of years ago that we're practically birthday twins- just a day apart. So being the sweetheart that she is, she included a few early birthday gifts too! 

PXL_20201122_212841714.jpgPXL_20201123_154950984.jpg

So many amazing smelling hand creams and I cannot wait to try out the Sweet Chef! But that pig wallet tho! It's just perfection!

So, in the end, Sporty- thank you for everything. You are the best secret Santa and so good at spreading some holiday cheer. This entire package is perfection from beginning to end. Thank you so much for just being you! 🎅

@quspork  Wow. She did an awesome job! 

Absolutely agreed, @ather!

@ather Awww thank you!

@quspork  So many great gifts, and they arrived so quickly! @SportyGirly125 did a fantastic job all-around! The handcrafted wreath is wonderful. 😍 What a great start to all the unboxing to come! 

It really is a great start to unboxings, @WinglessOne - Sporty did such a wonderful job on everything, including that festive wreath which I adore!

@WinglessOne thank you!

Eeeeee! I've been waiting to see the @SportyGirly125 Christmas crafts and wow so cute. Enjoy all your amazing goodies @quspork!

Thank you, @ShortErica! She really did an amazing job with the crafts!

@ShortErica This makes me so happy that you guys love seeing them 😊

Wow @quspork and @SportyGirly125 what a breathtaking package! She really went over the top. Not surprised after seeing her Christmas tree. I love the handmade wreath. What a lovely holiday gift in the spirit of togetherness! Enjoy it all!

@sprocketta Awww thank you for the kind words 😊

Thank you, @sprocketta this really is the perfect way to kick off the holiday season and Sporty put together an amazing gift that I can't wait to enjoy all season long!

Well @quspork I think you just received one of the most sweetest Secret Santa gifts of all, can you believe you both share a birthday month(s?) even 🥳 So many surprises here, from the decorating to the hand made ornament with even MORE goodness inside...what a generous and fun way to begin Thanksgiving week! @SportyGirly125 a special greeting to you, the first Secret Santa of the Season🎄 🎅🏼  ❄️ 

Agreed, @eshoe so much thought and creativity went into this gift. I am so thankful!

@eshoe aww thank you.  I don't try to be first.  It's just I get so in the zone with shopping and decorating and crafting that I can't stop.  You should have seen my office I was crafting/wrapping in, it was fun cleaning that up after I was all done.  If there is a Galentine's Day exchange next year I better start prepping now while I can.

I bet it was a festive sight to behold, @SportyGirly125! I missed the Galentine’s this year. My first exchange was the 2018 one, and it was so much fun. 

@eshoe There wasn’t a Galentine exchange this year because Mcakes had her baby in February. I know she said she was going to try to have one next year. 

I remember, @SportyGirly125! My heart sank but then also was secretly thankful because my Galentine @MissPuff was so amazing the year before☺️ 

Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing