cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

YAYYYYY!

I am so excited because I've mailed a special package to my Elfster. Cant wait for them to receive!

@tjffc  Ooo yay, that's awesome. Cant wait to see the unboxing.

@tjffc Yay another unboxing.

To my secret Santa...I got so excited about the PMG $12 lipstick sale today that I unwittingly bought 2 items on my wishlist. Both BlitzTrance Club Kiss and Rebel Red. I'm sorry! I am fine returning mine if you bought them.

I got my goodies today from my Secret Elf @jen81 

Here is what greeted me inside of the box

Spoiler
A new tea flavor to try and Swedish Fish one of my favsA new tea flavor to try and Swedish Fish one of my favs

Now the fun part, the unwrapping of everything 

Spoiler
I got the lovely PMG Rose Decadence palette, which is so stunning in person and will go lovely with my Mothership Divine Rose palettes. Some face masks and deluxe size samples of makeup and skincare products.  Also included in the box was my favorite texturizing spray from Oribe. 
544F0976-E249-40E6-92D8-AE112172538A.jpeg

Thank you @jen81 for all my goodies. I cannot wait to start using everything. Some of which are new items to me.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!

@SportyGirly125 ...that is one questionable looking ornament...haha jk! What fun gifts!!!

@Samtian Haha 😂 thank you 

Glad you liked your gifts @SportyGirly125 ! Would have liked to make you some homemade treats but was worried about covid and had to quarantine due to an exposure. After that was over I thought I better get the gift out before anything else happens! 

What a cute avocado ornament! The PMG Rose Decadence looks so pretty, @SportyGirly125 I'm sure it will be a great addition to your collection. It looks like @jen81 included some really yummy looking treats!

@quspork yes love the PMG palette.  Plus I know in Pat's Masterclass you can use them as blush and highlighters.

Ooooh looks like some super fun sheet masks @SportyGirly125 ! Happy holidays !!

@Kim888 Thank you!

@SportyGirly125  I love the variety of gifts. Of course my eyes immediately zeroed in on the PMG palette. 😍 Spiced apple cider tea sounds wonderful for this time of year. And the avocado ornament made me chuckle. Enjoy your goodies! 

Also: @jen81 great job of gift curating and wrapping! 💙

@WinglessOne I was excited for the PMG palette when I unwrapped everyhting.

That palette is stunning, @SportyGirly125! The little avocado ornament is so cute, I bet it will look perfect on your tree. @jen81 sent along chocolate as well, I bet those will be delicious ☺️ Enjoy!!

I wanted to go to the same store that I got treats for you last year @eshoe . I had to quarantine and that meant I couldn’t go to work. The shop is near my work place is so fun to look for treats. It was quite upsetting as I think my parents have covid. (They refused to test) But they are recovering now and I was so stressed my whole family was going to get it. By some miracle we didn’t. So I decided to hurry up and ship out multiple Christmas gifts before anything else happened. I thought about making homemade treats but wasn’t sure how people would feel about it with covid and everything. 

I am so sorry about your parents, @jen81, but relieved to hear they are both recovering.  And also that your family didn’t catch anything! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving:)

@eshoe Thank you!

@SportyGirly125 Lovely gifts from your secret elf.  Enjoy all of you treats.  

@tjffc Thank you!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing