cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

Wow @quspork what a wonderful box of goodies! Enjoy all your treats! Fantastic job @SportyGirly125!

Thank you, @faeriegirl, there are so many fun things to enjoy!

@faeriegirl thank you Ghoulfriend!

@quspork I am so happy you got your goodies so early.  What a fantastic Secret Santa you have!  All of the beautifully adorned and lovingly presented gifts by  @SportyGirly125 are breathtaking.  The handmade decor is gorgeous as is the decorated boxes.  Each gift represents holiday cheer!  Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.  

Thank you, @tjffc! I'm truly touched by how much effort and thought @SportyGirly125 put into the gift. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

@quspork Ooh my goodness so many amazing gifts! I can't wait to hear about the foot thingy. Is that the Hello Kitty mask with Black Tea? I'm going to be using that one tonight, if so I want to know how it smells lol so I'll be waiting your review. I can't get over how cute everything is decorated!

Yes, I can't wait for your review as well, @Samtian! It's the perfect combo for a nice mug of tea and some masking- so thoughtful of @SportyGirly125 to put that together!

@Samtian Yes, I did get her the Hello Kitty black tea face mask.  I thought since @quspork likes tea that maybe she would want to try that one out.

@quspork Yay!!!! I remember name draw day when I found out I got you. I said “yesss” such a perfect match. I already have stuff I wanted to get you so it was easy to start my shopping spree. I am so glad everything made it safe and sound. I was so worried about the mug breaking but glad you received it in tact.  I had the pig pouch on my wish list for you for a while.  As for the Ciate Miss Piggy sponge collab that’s just a must 😉

I did make the wreath. I am so glad you like it. You said you like ️ so I made the box that theme.  As for the ornament, I got the idea from @eshoe when she mentioned we should have BIC ornaments. So I put your status and username and in Sephora colors. When I was planning a unique item it was actually going to be custom stockings but I liked this idea better. 

Also, I know our bdays are many weeks away but since I found so many great goodies for you I thought l it would be the perfect opportunity to send you your gifts a little early.

Thanks for making this gift exchange for me fun and easy!!! 

Thank you for everything, @SportyGirly125! I've already added the ornament to the tree and may have broken in the chocolate mint caviar, haha.  I really do love everything and you did such a wonderful job on the crafts- I'm envious of your creativity! 

@quspork aww thank you almost bday twin. I’m so happy you love everything.  It was so hard trying to be anonymous but ask you questions because I sort of knew the answers. I had to add the Nest hand creams after how much you loved the one I got you last year.  I hope the scents I got you are new ones and you haven’t tried them yet. 

@SportyGirly125 You did not disappoint!  Everything is absolutely beautiful. Amazing talent and a great eye for decor.  I love it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@tjffc thank you!!!! 

@quspork @Such a fun holiday gift!! I bet you’ll put those hand creams to good use!!

Oh most definitely, @Kim888 - the perfect time of year for some good hand care!

I just got a shipping notification that I have a package on the way. Another unboxing is coming.  Hurray. 

D210B062-D9D3-4515-85FA-4AD1F9897713.gif

@SportyGirly125 I can't wait for another unveiling!

An unboxing is coming!!

tenor

quspork_0-1606078664577.gif

tenor

I haven't had a chance to open the boxes that arrived today yet, but I do recognize the name on the return address and want to drop in to say THANK YOU to my almost-birthday twin, @SportyGirly125 for what I'm sure will be an amazing Secret Santa gift! Seriously, I cannot get over how quickly you got these sent, haha! I'll try to have pics and details up first thing tomorrow! 

@SportyGirly125 

c695af9e0cdd597b37cbe25c471334d1

@quspork @Oh wow someone’s a super fast shipper! Can’t wait to see 

Lol @SportyGirly125 is always the first to ship @Kim888 ☺️ I gave up trying to beat her. @quspork @sprocketta 

Haha, yes I can't even pretend to try to be quick on this stuff. Heck, I'm still contemplating ordering just one more thing for my little elf 😂 @eshoe @SportyGirly125  @Kim888 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing