cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

Ha ha @quspork I bet your little elf will love whatever you send☺️

@eshoe omg....😂 I can only imagine how great your box is going to be.  People just don't know the magic that your packages and eye for details bring to these exchanges and unicorn mail.

Ok you are setting some pretty lofty expectations, @SportyGirly125 😂 Coming from you, I take it as a very high compliment.  

@eshoe The way how you package everything and wrap them up with notes and washi tape is always perfection. Everything is always laid out so nicely.  I always get inspired by your boxes. 

Ha ha @SportyGirly125 washi tape is my weakness

4A45ED27-DF20-49D3-9EF6-41014DCF79DE.gif

@quspork Hurray!!!!! If you can open the large box first and then the medium size box next.  You will see why. 😉

9AD7F689-2C05-4C76-9BBE-F9073C613647.gif

My packages have been delivered today to my Secret Elf. 

They even beat the USPS estimate, LOL!! 

@quspork I know and on a Sunday!!!

Just a reminder to include a note or card to your Secret Elf so they know who the package is from. 

My last gift shipped today!!! I’ve started decorating the box & am getting excited ❄️

E31104F7-F9D8-496C-8C8E-B50B9B8E943A.gif

Yessss, I can't wait to see what you come up with @eshoe

You too, @quspork! I just tucked the fall leaves you included in you mail away for next fall. Can’t wait to see what you have prepared for your elf❄️

@eshoe Have fun!  I can't wait to see all of the beautifully decorated gift boxes!  

Ahhhh you too, @tjffc

1F87AD06-9E89-4AFD-8035-DE5B40333927.gif

@eshoe wooo can't wait to see how you decorate your box.  It's going to be so good.

I hope so, @SportyGirly125. Seeing how all of the boxes are decorated is such a treat, I absolutely love that part!

@eshoe  Hooray! I'm also waiting for my last gift to arrive. I think I know which size box everything will comfortably fit in, so I can start making my wrapping paper. 👍

I just went with a flat rate so I don’t have to think about it @WinglessOne. I have the main gift wrapped and set inside of it, and it looks so empty. I am hoping to fluff it up a bit with some snacks and miscellaneous treats. I haven’t gone full on Tetris yet, waiting for some quiet time to begin. That’s the fun part!  

@eshoe omg.....full on Tetris is how I always feel like when I am boxing stuff up.

Been working on some special BIC crafts for a few people on here including my Secret Santa.  I was going to make something else but @eshoe gave me a better idea.  Can't wait for you guys to see what it is.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing