cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2020

@eshoe I was looking for something to add to my wishlist and found something that would be good for me and I will be buying some for my family members as well.

@sprocketta good thinking. I’ve been adding to mine as well, since it’s been a year. It’s a fun time vaporizer 😆

@sprocketta Oh My Goodness.   I enjoyed Ghoulfriends just as much as the participants.   I absolutely had to participate in this one!😀

Yay @tjffc so happy you are joining, too! Last year’s was so much fun, I’ve been waiting all year for this invite🥳

@tjffc the Halloween exchange was the first one I've done and it was so much fun. I am right now snuggled up under the cute blanket my ghoulfriend gifted me.

tumblr_p1iulsQ55c1sk1rjvo1_500.gif

First round of invites has been sent!

Yeeeessss! I had some unexpected family drama last night so I'll send out elfster links when I get off work tonight.

Thanks lovelies ❤️ Luckily it wasn't anything horrible just disappointing.

So sorry @IttyxBittyxMe, hang in there! 

@IttyxBittyxMe hope everything is okay!!!

Count me in! Super Excited!!

@jen81 so happy to see you again, you were a lovely Secret Santa 🎅🏼 I still use my Hourglass Scattered Lights almost daily:)

@eshoe Bet you look gorgeous!

Time to switch out Halloween crafts for Christmas!!!  Can't wait to see who I get this year!

I am soooooooo excited to find out who I get, @SportyGirly125. Waiting until the 2nd is a true test of my patience 😄

@eshoe that's how I felt with the Halloween gift exchange.

@IttyxBittyxMe I'd love to join!

@IttyxBittyxMe me please!

Yay so excited you are joining, @makeitup305

@makeitup305 yayyy!

@Tamara76 you in?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing