cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

US Secret Santa 2021

iAuS0pc.png

It’s time yet again! Just reusing the thread from last year cause why not? I am pleased to host the BT Secret Santa for the seventh (I mean that sounds right? Maybe not?) year!

The rules are pretty much the same as the last few years!  

Rules:

1. US only

2. Must have a minimum of 600 posts on BT and be an active poster within the past two months! This is a community activity so participants should be an active part of said community.

3. You must make an account on elfsfer! That’s where the wishlists will be and the drawing will take place! Make sure your wishlists are updated with proper SHADE information and your address. 

4. The spending minimum is $50. Meaning you can buy one item that is $50 and have it count or multiple items to total up to $50! And as per usual, you can spend over on your elf if you so choose!

5. If there is even the slightest possible hint that you're going to buy something on your wishlist, do not put it on your wish list!

6. Include a gift receipt if the item your buying includes shade selection!

Deadlines

Spoiler

- To Sign Up:  November 3nd..  Names will be drawn on November 4rd and elfster will send you an email with who you got. Shoot me a message and I'll send you the sign up link! I know its a little quick this year because I started late but I always try to do it with the sale.

- To Send Gift: December 11th. Gifts will need to be sent by or on this date. 

Participants

Spoiler
IttyxBittyxMe
Spoiler
any questions feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM!

Happy Santa-ing!Decret-santa

Re: US Secret Santa 2018

Thank you @Samtian for my goodies! You got me again this year lol! I only got one photo because I got too excited, but these were wrapped in adorable lipstick wrapping paper! I love everything you got me 🙂 thank you again!

3DEA5A63-EF71-4C13-88DB-0B4475245844.jpeg

What a fabulous gift, @sabrinas!  Enjoy your goodies from @Samtian! ❤️

What a nice package, @sabrinas! Lipstick wrapping paper sounds pretty perfect!

@sabrinas what an awesome package!! Lipstick wrapping paper sounds so pretty!  @Samtian great job with the box! 

@CakesCakesI'll have to take a picture of the wrapping paper.

@Samtian yes! That would be so awesome! 😁

lipstick paper.jpg

@CakesCakes@qusporkThe lipstick paper I finally remembered to take a picture of.

That is seriously cute and perfect for this exchange haha! 

@Samtian It’s beautiful! 😍 if you don’t mind me asking, where did you get it from? 

@sabrinasI'm so glad you like them! I laughed when I saw I had drawn you again, I was like I'm familiar with this list! A lot of the stuff kept selling out like crazy. I can't wait to see how that lipstick looks!

Yum, turtles!!! And tom ford 🙂 Nice picks from @Samtian@sabrinas

@sabrinas What great gifts!! Chocolate & Tom Ford! Looks like you will have great looking hands with the Killer Nail supplements and awesome hand cream! Great job @Samtian 🎁

Related image

I received a special delivery yesterday.  Photos to come!  Thanks to my awesome Secret Santa 💕

Yay! I'm so glad it arrived safe--and once again, I apologize that for the second year in a row, I forgot to include your card!!! I am a complete failure! lol I hope you liked everything!!! xoxo

Hahaha no worries @simplycaren !!!  I'm kicking myself for not bringing that palette with me for my holiday travel.  I've been wearing the Fenty (and dying over it each time) and my ornament has kicked more inferior ornaments off the tree 😁

@ElleElleGI could watch that all day.

It quickly became one of my all time favorite gifs @Samtian 

😆😆😆

I just wanted to let my Secret Santa know that I received my box today! I’m so excited to open it but I’m waiting until tomorrow. It gets dark here so quickly and I want to take pictures of everything while it’s still light out.  

YaY I am so excited, I just received my beautiful package from @CakesCakes . I opened it right away, and it felt like a gift within a gift. Everything was wrapped so nicely, and I had a blast opening it all up. Thank you for the beautiful card, and I would love to become better friends too hon. I was so surprised and happy to see the Pat Mcgrath Lipstick, the packaging is so beautiful, and I love how the packaging and tube is pink. I then opened the Huda Beauty palette, and have to say the colors are amazing, I been having my eyes on it for awhile, but still have not pulled the trigger, so thank you so much. I also got a beautyblender, and opened it right away, I got the original one with a pink soap. I also got a lush bath bomb, smells so good, I cant wait to use it and relax, especially after my darn cold goes away. Also excited to dig into the candies, especially since I do have a sweet tooth. Thank you once again, so much @CakesCakes such a sweet and thoughtful package. Happy Holidays to you and your family.48387608_515504892281732_1930904570569949184_n.jpgA beautiful wrapped boxA beautiful wrapped box

48367536_1989433784482599_3387484905863643136_n.jpgSuper cute card, with a sweet noteSuper cute card, with a sweet note48383299_1112870542211533_96936342423863296_n.jpgLove how everything was individually wrappedLove how everything was individually wrapped

The amazing and delcious goodiesThe amazing and delcious goodies

That wrapping is beautiful and the gifts are lovely!  Enjoy, @Anastasiya13! ❤️ 

@CakesCakes is a doll! ❤️

@Tamara76Thank you, I already got to play with some of them, and been having a blast with the items.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos324
  • Decret-santa
  • iAuS0pc.png
  • Christmas is coming!
  • B30833C1-E3B8-41D4-82E5-91EB6A760B2C.png
  • CalmGreenGerbil-size_restricted
  • She included this amazing card.
  • Even little gifts for my fur babies!! They were SO appreciative.
  • AND SO MANY GOODIES!
  • When I opened the package, I literally squealed!!
  • IMG_7057.jpg
  • I also received this unbelievably adorable snowman ornament, and Christmas snowman socks (I love snowmen!). The ornament is already on my tree, and I'm wearing my new socks today!
  • I tried to capture it all in one photo, but there was so much!! Pictured here: a new Spiced Apple Toddy candle, and hand soap (which I really needed!!). I also received a sleep mask and an H20 eye mask (which I can always, always use for the endless bags, lol). And a brand new Roller Lash, which is my favorite mascara of all time.
  • This was the adorable toy that she sent for our dog, Meg. Not pictured are the cute little toys for Gig and Pixel, as they ran off with those as soon as they smelled the catnip LOL
  • She also sent me my most desired thing this season: NAKED CHERRY!!!! :)
testing