Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Tuesday question?

First time trying my hand at this, lol. Happy Tuesday, hope it's going well so far? Just curious:

1. When you are sleep deprived, which one is more important: 15min more sleep or makeup as usual?

2. How do you wake up in the morning: tea, coffee, exercise, others?

3. How often do you check BeautyTalk? weekly, daily, hourly, havetabopenatalltime?

4. Favorite/go-to dish, and recipe?

5. What's your quick cheer me up? a food item, makeup item, perfume or?

1. I ditch makeup for sleep.

2. I need hot tea on cold mornings, or else I'm permanently attached to my bed.

3. Ha, I have a tab open all the time so.....yeah.......

4. Granola, less sugar than storebrought and quick enough to throw together for friends gatherings when I don't have time to go out buy stuff (oats + seeds + dried fruits + honey + butter. 10-15min in the oven at 325F). For bdays, chocolate rum cake's always a safe bet.

5. A spritz of perfume or nice smelling facial spray always cheer me up....and desserts also helps.

Re: Tuesday question?

1. When you are sleep deprived, which one is more important: 15min more sleep or makeup as usual?

ohh man, as a parent, SLEEP is always the most important to me.  Sounds absolutely insane, but makeup isnt as important after little to no sleep!!
2. How do you wake up in the morning: tea, coffee, exercise, others?

My morning coffee or tea is necessary.  Even though I dont start work until the afternoon, I'm up bright & early to shuffle my kids to school, so a little bit of caffeine is definitely my friend!
3. How often do you check BeautyTalk? weekly, daily, hourly, havetabopenatalltime?

I only check BT when I'm working.  Its important for me to have balance in my life & since BT is work, I try not to fiddle with it on my days off Smiley Wink
4. Favorite/go-to dish, and recipe?

Pasta, fried/breaded chicken & a mushroom alfredo.  LOOOOOVE <3
5. What's your quick cheer me up? a food item, makeup item, perfume or?

Lipstick.  More specifically, my new YSL Lip Stains.  Instant happiness in a gold tube.

xo, Mia

1. more sleep plz

2. loud music, coffee

3. I have BT on even when I'm not home lol

4. I've recently been loving crab sticks. Roll in a mix of egg/flour/seasoning and cook in olive oil YUM

5. a good song, good people, and makeup/skincare. I'm literally still playing with all the beauty goodies I got for my bday a couple of days ago.

Highlighted

1. When you are sleep deprived, which one is more important: 15 min more sleep

2. How do you wake up in the morning: tea, coffee, exercise, others? Coffee and a hot shower

3. How often do you check BeautyTalk? I'll leave this one for the community!

4. Favorite/go-to dish, and recipe? Sushi

5. What's your quick cheer me up? Cute pink or peach blush.

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • swfupload_6934670477249252327.jpg
  • download (2).jpg
  • bre.jpg