Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Tuesday Morning questions!

Yayy for more questions, I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday by the way. I've been wanting to start at least one of these, So here it goes..

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately?

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

5. What was the last big vacation you went on?

Re: Tuesday Morning questions!

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?  An order arrived last night.  It was Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil, a Matte Lip Pencil from Bite Beauty in Madeira, and a brush for me to use with blush.  I don't usually use bronzer, but this is the perfect shade for me as an introduction because it is pretty light.  The lip pencil was paler than I thought but it actually works pretty well for me.  The brush is great because it is relatively flat so it is good for my cheeks, and it picks up enough product to give me the pink flush I want.  So overall, I'm really happy with my purchase.    
2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?  Nothing really exciting....
3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately?  Just mostly the trashy reality shows.
4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?  hmm...I think what I'm most grateful for is hearing everyone's thoughts on products and what is best before I buy.  It helps save me money and makes sure I'm buying what works best.  
5. What was the last big vacation you went on? In June we went on a vacation to Disney World with my whole family.  There were 15 of us (7 kids 5 and under!).

Oh my goodness, 7 kids in Disney World!! That's a handful! 

Disney World is seriously the best place on Earth. I want to live there Smiley Happy

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

The Ariel mirror! I love it!

I rode a camel for the first time!

I've really enjoyed watching the OC - it's not a bad show, although the first few episodes were better than what's going on in the middle... but I gotta continue, I have to finish it!

Hmm.. there's so many, but I definitely love those "Things I Regret Buying..." discussions. It's much easier to weed out the products I definitely don't want to buy this way! Plus, everyone gives such good input - beautytalk seems to be full of really detail-oriented people!

I took an East Coast trip a few years back - had a lot of fun!

Ahh I can't wait to get the Ariel Mirror in!! And a Camel, How exciting!!

Love these!

1. Algenist Firming and Lifting Eye Serum.  I LOVE this product.  This is the best eye product I have ever used.  I have a couple fine lines around my eyes that were really starting to bother me.  After using this products now for almost two weeks those lines look like they are almost gone.  This stuff works.  It's a great anti-aging product.

2. I received a purple Keurig for my birthday!  I love it. 

3. Not right now.  All the shows I had been watching are over for the summer.  I love Mike and Molly, Two Broke Girls, and Bob's Burger's.

4. Hourglass Mineral Veil primer.  I use this everyday.  I've seen Hourglass in stores but never really paid much attention to it until I read all the rave reviews about it on BT.

5. I went to St. Ignace and Mackinac Island, MI.  Not a huge vacation but it meant a lot because I went with my boyfriend.  It was just so relaxing and fun not having to worry about schedules or work.

Ahh i Love the Keurig, I got one right when I started drinking coffee, i don't even know how to use a reg coffee maker. I still have yet to try the Hourglass primer. I have a sample of it, but i'm saving it for a special event lol. 

Just replaced the Keurig AGAIN.  I love it but it seriously doesn't last long----- just until the warranty ends Smiley Sad

Yeah, ours broke within a year, so they sent us a new one, but we ended up giving it to a friend and buy a better edition. But i totally want the Keurig Vue. Seems amazing!! Smiley Happy

I literally use a tiny dot of the Hourglass primer.  It's enough to cover my entire t-zone.  That's the only place I apply it.  It's very concentrated.  I just bought the smaller size but I'm not even half way through it and I've been using it everday for a couple months now.  $18 is a better price than the full size. 

One recent purchase was the Ariel Perfume. I really like it!! 

I ordered the Ariel mirror when i came in stock yesterday, totally shocked myself because it wasn't something i really wanted, but i'm so happy i did it!

Totally loving The Fosters on ABC Family. Didn't think i would but it's really good!!

How to contour! It's so awesome how it can really make a difference! Smiley Happy

My last big vacation was Las Vegas about 2 years ago. It was my graduation present from my parents, and i had the best time ever, given that i didn't even want to go, i wanted to go to New York but my parents bribed me! Smiley Happy But i ended up doing some Major shopping in Caesar's Palace, and seeing the Jabbawockeez(from America's Best Dance Crew) and meeting them. 

Arielaaaaaaaaa wearing Ariel Perfume. That is too perfect!

Jabbawockeez Smiley Happy  I heart

Haha i know! I can't wait till someone ask me what perfume i'm wearing! Smiley Happy 

And the Jabbawockeez were amazing! I loved their performance, I had front Row Meet and Greet tickets, my Aunt gave them to me as a present!!

LOL. That will be a great moment.

I have packages arriving today!!! YAY!  The last new purchase that I actually used was Too Faced La Creme in Coral Fire. OMG- IT IS GORGEOUS

My Mom's cancer is officially in remission !!!!!! Smiley Happy

Game of Thrones. I love it but I could live without all the s-x. I get embarrassed like a little kid.

4. What's one thing your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

Sometimes you find great, kind people in the most unexpected places Smiley Happy

Antigua this past Winter. It was a great escape from the cold weather. But why are there so many stray cats everywhere? Also- my luggage got lost coming home. I'm still sad about losing my LE Versace sunglasses and my Jimmy Choos.  Other than that it was great!

I love when i know i have packages coming that day, but i get so anxious, lol. Good news about your mom! But about losing your sunglasses, OMG! How terrible!!

My UPS always comes soooo late in the day. The wait is painful.  LOL

Your comment made me laugh. Mom, or sunglasses, hmmmm, tough choice. haha. I KNOW you didn't mean it like that. It was just funny because obviously we all like having nice stuff. I'm still laughing.

Congratulations to your mom!! You all must be so relieved. Smiley Happy

A bar of L'Occitane soap in Milk. This is my favorite soap! I just needed some more Smiley Happy

I hope I'm not jinxing it, but my fiance has a job interview coming up in the Boston area. [Background: we're long distance. I'm in Mass for grad school, he's still back in the Midwest, looking for jobs up here]

Haven't gotten hooked to anything new, but this summer I've been keeping up with Pretty Little Liars (guilty pleasure) and Dexter (omg so good).

4. What's one thing you're grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

Hmm. Just one thing? I think I've learned a lot about specific ingredients in makeup/skincare items. Read the label!

My fiance and I went up to Maine in May. We did a lot of outdoorsy things, like hiking and canoeing. It was fun!

@jellybean917-  I hope he gets the job. Fingers Crossed.

97 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • swfupload_232981284168434809.jpg
  • leconte.jpg
  • sephora vegas.jpg
  • cg.jpg