Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Tuesday Morning questions!

Yayy for more questions, I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday by the way. I've been wanting to start at least one of these, So here it goes..

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately?

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk?

5. What was the last big vacation you went on?

Re: Tuesday Morning questions!

1. I bought the Soap and Glory Hand food cause i wanted to also get my Rouge card!! And i absolutely love that cream!! I just LOVE the smell of it!

2. I think the only exciting thing for now would be getting to be VIB Rouge!! nothing else has really been more exciting lately! lol

3. The only TV show I am hooked on is True Blood! Its getting good! I cant wait for sunday!!

4. All the promotion codes these lovely ladies had provided for us! Also so much great advice no matter how specific or redundant the question it!!

5. My last "big" vacation was the first week of July that I spent it in Key West with my family! Smiley Happy

Oh I love the S&G Hand Food, I bought it for my mom, and i tried it out and wow. Smells awesome! Smiley Happy

Yess! I am so obsessed with them! I have their hand lotion, Body butter, shower gel, and the scrub! I just love smelling like that! if only they had a body splash!!

Such good stuff (the Hand Food) I keep a bottle in my desk at work and use it randomly throughout the day when I feel dry, my coworkers always comment that "something smells good".  It's kind of nice to have that nice refreshing peachy smell, especially on stressful days!  

Sad I don't get to use it today though, home sick Smiley Sad

Aww! I have a small travel size and i have the large one!!! So no mater what i have one with me! Smiley Very Happy

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it?

The most recent thing i purchased was the Dior iconic overcurl mascara, and yes i love it, it stays really curly all day. 

i'm starting in college in a couple months, i took some time off but now i'm kind of excited to start up again

Vampire diaries always, but i'm rewatching the season because i think its starting up again within the next month or two.

Promo codes! i absolutely loooove promo code

the last somewhat big vacation i went on was Hollywood beach florida, its beautiful and very quiet, i borrowed my parents timeshare and stayed up there for a week, it was nice Smiley Happy

I love VD too! Can't wait for the new season! Have you tried arrow? I've only watched part of the first season but so far I'm hooked. It's sad - in my early 30s and all I watch is the CW network!

I got the Sun Safety Kit (yay!) which has been very useful and Living Proof Root Booster that I'm so-so about.

I was looking for a piece of jewelry that I couldn't find (I'd squirreled it away, don't you just hate that! Smiley Sad ) and I found it today after it bugged me all weekend as to where I'd put it.

I don't watch regular TV, I only watch Classic Movies, 30's and 40's are my favorites.

How nice that online friends can be!  You all are the sweetest, most kind community, so very unlike other online sites. I had experienced other places where nasty, catty behavior is tolerated and it got old, fast. As for beauty tricks, I like the advice to try Fairy Drops Mascara, it's my favorite.

I went to Tucson last winter, it was great to get away from the cold and dark days of winter in PA.

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Tarte Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Face And Body Self Tanner- LOVE. It has zero orange tones and doesn't have that self tanner smell.

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share? Nothing recently. My bf did just gave me a cute necklace!

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? The bachelorette!

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? I love to hear every ones opinions about different products.

5. What was the last big vacation you went on? No big ones recently, planning to go to Seattle in a few weeks!

<3 Melissa

1.L'Occitane Shower oil- Loved it!

2. I found 20.00 in the pocket of one of my purses when I was switching purses the other day.Smiley Tongue YAY!!

3.Oh yeah Definitely hooked on Pretty Wicked Moms

4. That everyone's input is what makes the BT Community a great place.

5.Orange Beach last year

Fun questions~

Orange Beach as in Alabama? 

Haha I love when i randomly find money!!

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it? The Caudalie set with five things that only available instores now. I'm loving it so far!
2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share? I've officially changed my major!
3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? 90210 I'm super late lol
4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? More then learning just talking with all the girls Smiley Happy as for the learning I'd have to say learning about all the products that I'm enabled into buying Smiley Wink lol
5. What was the last big vacation you went on? We just went to Disneyworld two weeks ago!

What did you change your major to? And what was it before? I hope it turns out to be just what you are looking for!

Before it was prepharmacy and I changed to business administration. I'm hoping to get into the corporate side of make up Smiley Happy I'm really happy with the change!!

Exciting! How many years do you think it'll take now?

@Spyski- Yes Orange Beach in AlabamaSmiley Happy

How awesome that's where I'm from! Smiley Happy

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it? Last thing I purchased from Sephora was a Sephora by OPI nail polish in How Cute is That? Lovely coral nail polish. 
2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share? Last week it was my doggies 3rd birthday as well as my anniversary with my lovely boyfriend Smiley Happy but I was and still kinda am sick with pneumonia Smiley Sad 

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? I'm just watching youtube videos and my Peruvian soap on youtube as well Smiley Tongue
4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? I learned that everyone is really nice here and no matter how "dumb" you think your question is, they will happily answer it and help you out. Smiley Happy
5. What was the last big vacation you went on? Hmm, I haven't done anything exciting recently, planning on going to the Big Sur and Oregon for hiking soon and beach. Other than that I went to L.A. to visit family and Tahoe last year. Smiley Happy

Yay for more questions!

1. What was the last thing you purchased from Sephora? Did you love it, hate it? I traded in a scent certificate for Versace Yellow Diamond and I got the Ariel perfume rollerball.  I really like both of them.  I am a complete perfume addict.

2. Anything exciting happen recently you care to share?  Hmm, nothing feels really exciting.  I guess going to the Bon Jovi concert a week and a half ago and to a great needlework class last Saturday.  My 72 year old mom and I are going to Sephora for "custom makeup applications" on Sunday and then going to my niece's show, so that should be fun.  (I completely forget what the musical is, though!)

3. Hooked on any good TV shows lately? Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda.  DH and I have had the DVD box set for years and saw some of the early episodes, and we're just getting around to watching everything.  We almost never watch anything as it's being broadcast; I loathe commercials.

4. What's one things your grateful you learned thanks to BeautyTalk? Hmm, the product codes, great skincare advice, that there are really nice people here, and that I actually have something to contribute.  It's a nice place.

5. What was the last big vacation you went on? We went to Disney World and Universal Studios last year, but we pretty much go every other year since we're Disney Vacation Club members.  (PM me if you're ever thinking of it and have questions.) So for us that wasn't a BIG trip.  Our last BIG vacation was to India for our 10th anniversary in 2011.  That was an awesome experience.  We're headed to Sandals in Jamaica for our 12th anniversary in 5 1/2 weeks (but who's counting).

Most recent thing I ordered was a few brushes, a brush roll, and some false lashes from the sale section this morning, which I'm excited for. Most recent I've actually got in my hands is the Dior Jelly Lip Pen which I love, it's a great color. 

AHHHHHHH I got an appointment date for my immigration interview! I thought I'd get to see my husband for my birthday but since they took a whole month off from doing interviews I won't get to, but at least there is finally a date. September 18 = over ten months we have been forced apart. 

Nothing especially right now, I'm excited for the last part of Breaking Bad though. 

Oh gosh, mostly what a lovely place it is, and full of awesome people! But anything you could ever wish to know, there is probably someone here happy to help out! I will say promo codes too, haha. 

Ugh, does Mexico count? It wasn't a vacation really, but I escaped spending the winter in Canada so that was a plus! I think I'm going to level up in my frequent flyer program soon too, going back and forth so many times. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • swfupload_232981284168434809.jpg
  • leconte.jpg
  • sephora vegas.jpg
  • cg.jpg