Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Tornadoes in Missouri

Could I ask all of you lovely Bic friends to take a moment and send some good vibes, karma and prayers my son's way. Last night he got hit by a tornado in Eldon Missouri, lost everything. He did save his beloved cat before his car literally flew into the neighbors house. He choose to stay and help dig his fellow neighbors out of the houses that literally got demolished. He was lucky enough to not be hurt, but he's pretty distraught, and he just turned 20, so he really doesn't have much experience in these types of situations. But I'm proud of him for putting himself at risk and helping others in the middle of all this chaos. I live 5 hours from him, so we were not impacted, but I'm afraid he might have PTS after all this, so any positive vibes are greatly appreciated in Missouri. Thanks everyone30514~2.jpeg

30516.jpeg

30513.jpeg

30517~2.jpeg

Re: Tornadoes in Missouri

@lmaster Thinking of you and yours!

Image result for hugs gif

@greeneyedgirl107 awwwww that's so sweet 😊

Oh @lmaster , I am so sorry that this happened!  I can't imagine what it is like to go through something like that and I sincerely hope that there are some counseling services that will be provided to the victims.  Going through that type of trauma can certainly have some lasting effects.  Sending light, good vibes and prayers for your son and his community.  And from one mom to another, I'm sending you some love as well.  Watching your kid, no matter how old, go through an ordeal like that is really tough.  *HUGS*

@mrsmouse I know, it just turns your whole life upside down. I know they have to be so lost in life with the uncertainty of their future at the moment. Just so devastating,, thank you 🤗

@lmaster  So glad your son is okay, I hope he can process and recover from the tornado. I live in KC so a few hours away. He sounds like an amazing person who stepped in and helped many. Hugs and prayers to all those affected by tornadoes this last week. 

Thank you so much @jen81 I hope you stay safe!! So very grateful for all your kind thoughts and prayers

@lmaster - Your son, his cat, and his neighbors are in my thoughts and prayers.  His actions to save his cat and stay to help his neighbors speak volumes about your wonderful parenting skills.  You should be proud.

Thank you so much @Titian06 I appreciate all the positivity and kind words 😊

@lmaster  lots of prayers and good vibes to your son and you. So glad he (and his cat) is doing ok. He is a very brave young man. 

Than you so very much @GalPalVal17 there are so many people that need all the positive vibes they can get 😘

@lmaster  I am so glad he is ok. This looks devastating ! Best wishes and prayers for your family !

@naturalooks15 thanks so much!! I think he's going to need some time to mentally recover,, but knowing him, he will be at work at soon as he can

@lmaster  I’m so glad he’s okay! And his cat! And The neighbors he’s chosen to help! Sounds like you raised an amazing young man. 

I was born and raised in Michigan, so tornados were a routine part of my childhood and early college life. And they’re still the natural disaster I’m most terrified of. 😞 I’ve seen the aftermath of tornados firsthand, and I know what one sounds like as it rips through trees and buildings (I had too close of a call once). So my heart sincerely goes out to your son and his neighbors. Sending positive vibes! 

Thank you so very much @WinglessOne it truly means so much! I agree with you, the weather is one of my biggest fears, unpredictable, uncontrollable and us as humans are so vulnerable to it's destruction. I'm so thankful his dad lives in the same town, so he didn't have to stay in the church for as long as others do.

@lmaster Oh my! What a scary situation! I am so happy to hear he is ok, it's definitely hard to lose so much but his belongings can always be replaced! That is wonderful that he is so willing to help! What a brave and caring young man! I can't imagine how much worrying you must be doing! Positive vibes and hugs being sent your way!

@Shosh85 I greatly appreciate all your positive thoughts and energy, I feel so terrible for all those people,I can't imagine what they were thinking when this all was happening

@lmaster I’m so sorry to hear about your son. I’m glad he is okay and that he bravely helped his neighbors. Sending prayers to you and your family. 

Awwww @SportyGirly125 thanks so much 🤗 I greatly appreciate all the positivity 

Sending lots of love & prayers your sons way @lmaster. I know momma bear would be there in a instant if you could so sending some hugs to you too!😘

Awwwww @sonnydee that's so thoughtful! I appreciate it so much! 😘

Poor thing, I'm so sorry, @lmaster, but I'm glad he's safe!

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 30514~2.jpeg
  • 30516.jpeg
  • 30513.jpeg
  • 30517~2.jpeg
testing