Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Thoughts on MARVEL???

I'm a major MARVEL nerd. I wanna see who else is.

Re: Thoughts on MARVEL???

I love Marvel!

RE: Re: Thoughts on MARVEL???

I pmd you.

Yesssss @Samtian!!!!! That is seriously 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Imma pm you. We gotta talk.

@Samtian Fav MARVEL character.

Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on MARVEL???

My favorite character is Cap and Bucky. Many years back I had an ex who loved Marvel and comics, and Cap was his favorite. So those I got to learn about the Marvel worlds and stuff. And since the movies I've fallen even more in love. I'm a Marvel girl I don't like DC. I plan on getting a Cap/Winter Soldier Shield tattoo. 

@hannahloves17

Some of you Marvel fans might appreciate this collection from The Face Shop. Unfortunately, not available in NA. There was another thread where it wa seeing discussed, but I haven't found it again... 

IMG_1553.JPG

How can you not sell Captain America stuff to America? Blasphemy. 

AMEN @Samtian!!!!!!!! Blasphemy. True and unadulterated blasphemy

One of my favorite things about the MArvel movies are the end. You know, the one AFTER ALL the credits are done. LOVE THAT!!!!!! I'm a die hard THOR and Iron Man fan. Just too much fun!

I LOVE CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

I highly prefer Marvel over DC. I love X-men ( the comics...

I highly prefer Marvel over DC. I love X-men ( the comics not the movies). Marvel has also done a way better job with their films. The first Guardians of the Galaxy film and Dead Pool are probabIy my favorites superhero ( or antihero) films. I like some of the Wonder Woman comics ( The Contest storyline is one of the best comic stories I've ever read), but I hated the movie. I found Ares to be lame, and the CGI was pretty bad at times. The casting overall was pretty good, so hopefully the next film will be better. On the DC side, I enjoyed Watchmen and the first 2 Christopher Nolan films.

Re: I highly prefer Marvel over DC. I love X-men ( the comics...

I am definitely a marvel girl at heart, X-Men was my first comic love! But I really do like D.C. as well  so it's a tough call!

RE: I highly prefer Marvel over DC. I love X-men ( the comics...

First off I cannot STAND DC at all. Superman is wimpy. Batman is a bit of a coward. Wonder Woman is not a fighter. MARVEL RULES!!!

Sadly, I'm more of a DC girl (Wonder Woman forever!), but I do have a long time affinity for She-Hulk and Jessica Jones is pretty rad. 😊  @hannahloves17

@Tamara76 I'm with you- I tend to prefer DC over Marvel. Although I strongly dislike Superman. I've just really enjoyed a lot of the animated DC and old comics. 

These new reboot boot movies are a whole different ballgame for me 😉 I've been really impressed with some of the films and shows Marvel has put out. And (somewhat strangely) I've been a big Captain America fan.

Girllllllllll just STOP DC IS THE WORST

I love Marvel! Ok, the movies. Ny cousin Steve and I used to watch/talk about them all the time. He just passed this June 2 days after my BDay. Now I plan to get the entire marvel universe movie collection in his honor!!!!

@mermadelove  i'm so sorry for your loss! I love your idea as a way to honor him though ❤️

@mermadelove So sorry to hear about your cousin- I think you've chosen a really special way to honor his memory.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss @mermadelove. 😞

Acquiring the whole Marvel movie collection is a great way to pay homage to your cousin. 🙂

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 32 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_1553.JPG
testing