Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Things you're HORRIBLE at?

Spin off from Andy's thread! What are you horrible at?

I'm super bad at most sports. It's pathetic. 

I'm also really bad at self-control. I am really trying to exercise it now though, so I don't keep buying unnecessary makeup/snacks/shoes.

And I'm horrible at tanning! LOL

This is literally me.

Irish+Girl+Tanning.+When+you+see+her_d0c3a2_4266706.jpg

Re: Things you're HORRIBLE at?

I mean it when i say, I DID NOT even notice there was another girl laying out behind the one.  I almost spit my coffee.

Isn't it hilarious! It's funner because ya... that's me on a beach! LOL

I'm horrible at not impulsively buying lipstick Smiley Wink

Oh and creative writing/anything poetic. I was a biochem major, we didn't really do that sort of thing.

OMG!  Until I noticed the bottom of the feet, I thought "well, she tans pretty well and much better than my Irish mom and aunt"!

I'm terrible at public speaking! 

That picture cracked me up! Took me a second to find the girl! 

Ya, the first time I saw this pic, I was like ok, she's got colour. Then I was like... WHOA!

Console games... I'm more of a PC person, I got the XBOX for christmas 3 years a lot and I haven't even touched it for like 2 years... I feel so bad Smiley Sad

I'm bad at keeping my house clean (CLEANING is not the issue-- maintenance is!)

Repairing/mechanical things

Procrastination!!!!

Terrible at navigating! I always manage to get lost...

I'm bad at singing, but that doesn't stop me! And remembering to brush my hair.  And going to sleep without someone telling me to go to sleep. 

I feel the need to link you to this older thread.  Some of the responses are really funny!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Things-you-re-not-good-at-humorous/m-p/553361#M18471

As a fellow Irish girl I have to ask, "What is this tanning you speak of?"  I thought there was only freckling and burning?  Smiley Very Happy

Yeah, tanning is not an option! hahaha.

Thanks for the link! I forgot about that one! It's definitely fun reading some of the responses Smiley Tongue

My tan is the equivalent of someone's winter skin tone. Smiley Sad

well, I just found out not too long ago I do have Irish in me...that explains why I describe my skin tone as "Clear"

Mine is more "Reflective." Smiley Happy

I grew up as a minority in my friend group (they were all of different Asian backgrounds) and I was nicknamed "the flash" because I reflected light in photos haha!

That is too funny!!

LOL!

Kalex, Irish tanning is when you get so many freckles that they all run together to make you look tan.

LOL my husband has actually joked about that!  Every once in awhile I'll stick out my arm and say, "Look!  I actually tanned a little bit!" and he'll go, "No, I think you've just got so many freckles that it looks like you have a tan."  Ha!  And he thought he was being clever.

26 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Irish+Girl+Tanning.+When+you+see+her_d0c3a2_4266706.jpg