Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

So I know there are various threads where we post what we are viewing/streaming but I thought it might be interesting for 2018 to have a CHALLENGE to post the queue of your choice for what you are currently seeing on your screen. 🙂

Rules:

1. Rules... There are no stinking rules! (just kidding!)

2. No really.. basically take a screen or type a list of the queue of your choice. Acceptable lists could come from such places as your: home DVR, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, etc.

The more we share... the more you know! (oh wait... I'm not an NBC commercial!) But in all seriousness, my hope for this thread is by sharing these pics and/or lists we will learn about new shows, movies, series, etc. that some of us maybe never knew about before. The more we share, the more we learn. Sharing is caring!!!

So here is my share as of 01/16/2018 (taken from my home DVR via Verizon Fios):

IMG_0183.JPGIMG_7657.JPG

Yes, I have a problem. And my problem is named BRAVO.

@veronika23 @Tamara76 @Anonymous @tsavorite @ZombieMetroAnt @Ispend2much6 @darkiceis @Mcakes @k617 @mermadelove

(please tag others to join in the fun!)

Re: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

@LaurieBT Yes, I do wish the episodes weren't so dark!  

@willa25 I've been watching "Black Mirror" on Netflix.  I've been skipping around b/c not all the episodes interest me, and some of them are bleak.  So far my faves have been the second episode, the one with Bryce Dallas Howard and the one set in Iceland.  If anyone tried watching the show, I rec skipping the first episode - it's perverse.

I totally second @greeneyedgirl107's recommendation to skip the first episode. After that, my friend had to repeatedly assure me the rest of the show would be not so appalling. It's also so obvious how the first episode is going to play out if you've paid attention to the opening 5 minutes.

I'm rewatching Silicon Valley from the begining.  I forget where i left it off.  In the past, i tried to avoid the show but when i watched it, i found it hilarious.  Now re-watching it, i still find it still very funny.  Hopefully i wont loose interests again 🙂 and catching up with the latest season (5).

I love Silicon Valley too @blackkitty2014.  My favorite character is Jared!

I've been watching a ton of Top Chef. Old seasons and the most recent. Did you know Padma Lakshmi collaborated with MAC? Her makeup just came out. Can't wait to see it!

Screenshot_20180313-172116.png

@sprocketta I know this is an old post, but did you know that MAC is clearing out her line of makeup? There are some great deals on her items in the Goodbyes section of their website 😊

Thanks @PinkEvergreen! I'll go check it out.

I love Top Chef too! I feel like it's been on forever, but I still never miss a season. My all-time favorite was the season that featured the Voltaggio brothers. There were so many amazing chefs that season. Like @JaneanBT, I would love to be able to partake in some sampling at one of the events and restaurant wars always seems amazing! I always love hearing Padma's (and Gail's and Tom's) take on the food, because she's very knowledgeable but also just seems to enjoy well-prepared and tasty food. 

Hi @sprocketta,

I love Top Chef. It is one of the only reality shows I can watch. I also love Padma. She seems so knowledgeable about food but also is just so gorgeous! The newest season was really fun! I love finding out the location of where the competiton is going to be. I loved when they did the show in Seattle! Was that last season? Either way, it was really fun! My goal is to go to one of the competitions/challenges like Restaurant Wars,  where they have to cook for a crowd! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT I love cooking shows, but this is my favorite. I'm working through all the episodes again and I'm on Seattle now. Lots of talent that season, especially Brooke, Sheldon and Kristen. I was so glad about the winner of season 15, though in my heart I was pulling for Bruce.

If you figure out how to get tickets to an event like that, let me know. I'd love to try it myself but haven't researched how. Something to look into now. That would be amazing!

Also, padma is a queen. Beautiful, sophisticated but most important knowledgeable. Probably one of the more educated palets out there.

Thanks for letting me gush. Cheers!

My BF and I have been on an anime kick lately- so far we've watched Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man (my favorite), and we're currently working through Fate Zero, Fate Night, and then Fate Apocrypha. He's a huge DragonBall Super fan, too.

@makeitup305 Ah good ole anime. I used to watch it many many years ago lol. I just started getting into the old ones again, trying to finish them up. My mother and I watched Trigun, now I'm onto Cowboy Bebop.

Cowboy Bebop is still so good @Samtian

@Samtian I highly recommend One Punch Man. It's hilarious and not very long. The animation is great too.

RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Currently watching season 2 of Jessica jones season 2 finally! Super excited! I’m currently on episode 1 ! It’s going great! I’m also on episode 8 season one of the 100

Re: RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Hi @WhereYouStand,

I will be starting Jessica Jones tonight! Excited to see what happens! When we are al caught up, we will have to share what we think! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I am only a third of the way through season 1!!!! I strted watching on my lunch break at work and things have gotten crazy!!!

@JaneanBT I’m stuck at 1/2 way through season 1! Cannot get past it. 

No spoilers, but I feel like the story is a little...weird. Are you past episode 6? 

Hi @mermadelove,

I finished the whole thing this weekend! I am not proud of how fast it took me to get through it! How far are you? 

Best Wishes,

Janean

5 Replies
testing