Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

So I know there are various threads where we post what we are viewing/streaming but I thought it might be interesting for 2018 to have a CHALLENGE to post the queue of your choice for what you are currently seeing on your screen. 🙂

Rules:

1. Rules... There are no stinking rules! (just kidding!)

2. No really.. basically take a screen or type a list of the queue of your choice. Acceptable lists could come from such places as your: home DVR, YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, etc.

The more we share... the more you know! (oh wait... I'm not an NBC commercial!) But in all seriousness, my hope for this thread is by sharing these pics and/or lists we will learn about new shows, movies, series, etc. that some of us maybe never knew about before. The more we share, the more we learn. Sharing is caring!!!

So here is my share as of 01/16/2018 (taken from my home DVR via Verizon Fios):

IMG_0183.JPGIMG_7657.JPG

Yes, I have a problem. And my problem is named BRAVO.

@veronika23 @Tamara76 @Anonymous @tsavorite @ZombieMetroAnt @Ispend2much6 @darkiceis @Mcakes @k617 @mermadelove

(please tag others to join in the fun!)

Re: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Right now I am catching up on Once Upon A Time, just finished season three, and already on disc 3 of season four. Have to say its been interesting and fun to watch, and a bit light hearted to get my mind off things

The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

I'm sporadically watching S2 of Peaky Blinders, current seasons of the Good Doctor (Freddie Highmore going from Norman to this wow..he's amazing), This is Us, Will and Grace and S2 of The Colony and Cardinal.

I just finished the last 3 episodes of Vikings last night. It’s the only show I’ve stayed up to date with. I feel slightly empty inside...like my best friend just moved to another country (she really did, too!). Now, I WILL catch up on Supernatural. I’ve been obsessed since day one but am a whole season behind. I’m coming for you, Sam and Dean!!! 

Honestly, I could just watch this for the hair @darlyndar

lagartha

Porruns-hair-game-Vikings-3x1.com-Google-Chrome-2202015-40842-PM.bmp

vkfeat

Oh I stopped on Season 2 or 3. Is Ragnar still going. I'm...

Oh I stopped on Season 2 or 3. Is Ragnar still going. I'm behind on Supernatural too but am PVRg it. I'm going to watch the Scooby Doo episode though.
Anonymous Insider

Right now I'm rewatching Pretty Little Liars. I also really enjoy Riverdale. I am also extremely excited for the new Lucy Hale show, Life Sentence. 

lol pretty little liars is always good for a rewatch @Anonymous - I do have to admit whenever i rewatch though the plot holes become even worse!

Kind of like gossip girl, impossible to watch and not think of every time 

Spoiler
Dan

reacted in surprise to something he  posted

RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

Catching up on season two of shadowhunters season 3 season three starts In around 50 days

I’m on day ten of the flu virus and during that time I’ve Started binged watched as well as finished watching stranger things seasons 1 & 2 it was epic minus the flu now onto something new

Re: RE: The What R U Watching Challenge ~ Post Your DVR or Streaming Queue!

@WhereYouStand  Gosh, I hope you're better!  This flu has been kicking everyone's butt!! Take care and don't strain your eyes too much!!

Does anyone watch Better Late Than Never? I seriously can't get over how funny that show is. I cry from laughing to hard...and because the actual sweet moments (but I'm not telling anyone I know that). I kinda have a crush on Jeff.

Hi @Samtian,

I've been looking for a new comedy! I think I will start this one next! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT It is seriously the best. 

Right now I’m all about Riverdale, Dynasty, When Calls the Heart and This Is Us. Thursday nights are my favourite, as soon as I put my baby to bed it’s snacks and Riverdale and Dynasty on Netflix 😊

Hi @StyleLynn,

Who is your favorite character on Riverdale? I love Cheryl. She is my kind of crazy! Archie drives me mad and I love Jughead! 

Also, This is Us destroys my emotions every week. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT Definitely Jughead!

I know what you mean about This Is Us! It takes you on such an emotional rollercoaster but it’s so good you just can’t stop watching it.

@StyleLynn, Dynasty jumped to Netflix already? I read that is one of reasons they got the go ahead for the additional buy-in for the full season of 22 episodes. Basicallly they had already agreed to the port all episodes over to Netflix. I had assumed they were going to wait until the end of the season but I guess they didn't. **shrugs shoulders** Do they have a similar deal with Riverdale?

In addition, I noticed you watch When Calls the Heart. I also am a (closeted) devotee of the show. I don't know why but I don't want to admit publicly that I watch the Hallmark channel. (as I know way too much about the history of that channel as well as its funding for programming) It just doesn't really fit with my demographics/values set. (no offense by the way please) But I eat up those episodes like bad movie candy! I can't watch them enough... like literally watch them more than once. Did you watch the Christmas episode? Was a little boring but still made sure to watch it Xmas night.. I am that addicted!!! Yep, my name is Willa and I am addicted to When Calls the Heart.

giphy 

@willa25  Is Dynasty any good?  Would I need to go back to earlier episodes to catch up?  Is this anything like the old Dynasty?

@willa25 I’m in Canada but yes the newest episode of Dynasty is added every Thursday on Netflix. At first I thought it was a bit cheesy but I’m totally addicted now. I love Fallon and Culhane. 

I did watch the When Calls the Heart Christmas special, I was so happy to have a new episode I didn’t even notice if it was a little dull. Haha, I just love the characters. 

When Calls the Heart IS MY JAM! Such a cute show and I love the main 2 characters. Lori Loughlin is also a gem! 

How fun! I wish I had more quiet time to watch TV. The only show I stay up to date with at this moment is Vikings on the History Channel. That show has owned my heart from the first season!
testing