Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

OMG!  Not quite a Disney Princess yet (I signed the petition!), but look who I found!

IMG_0415.JPG

@Tamara76 Awesome! I signed the petition too. 🙂

OMG Jasmine in mermaid form!!! My life is complete lol 😄 

Look @Tamara76 you have evolved too 😛

@Mcakes I love your nev avi! I have to say that Jasmine is my favorite in this series! The way her hair moves in the water looks so cool! 

Snow White is my all time fav though because I have her heart. It's in a box under the bed 😄

@Mcakes I love your new avatar! 

@Tamara76 I love the Pocahontas one too! The person who made these did an amazing job. Fingers crossed that she does more! 🙂

Yay!  This is awesome!  I think Pocahontas is beyond stunning in this series, but they are all sooooo beautiful! 💗💗💗@Mcakes

Oooh, Megara!!  You don't hear about her often.  I've always wondered, how can I keep my pony tail up as high as hers 0.JPG  Good choice @lmi82

@ZombieMetroAnt Megara is one of my favorites! She's definitely underrated. Esmeralda, too. 

Saw this from skin inc! a LE serum with a beauty and the beast theme! (don't think I saw this posted yet) 

and hi guys!! my favorite disney movie is tangled 🙂

Skin-Inc-Beauty-Beast-Serum-Kit.jpg

Hi @mella900!!  Love this....are you snagging one?  

@ZombieMetroAnt Probably not 😧 but not that I don't want to try it, I do. But $90 for me is too much o_o

7c837fb972db4ef9f303f8c344ca9772.jpgd8302400df545f3a941c5fbf212b3df6.jpgc3f2.png

Spoiler
APECHottie.jpg

OMG @veronika23!  BoredPanda had an article today with his "younger pics" and man, he is soooo easy on the eyes!  Even here he looks like a prince - 

11111.JPG

bored.JPG

Oh yes he's easy on the eyes @ZombieMetroAnt

images.jpgjustin-trudeau.jpg

^^^swoooon^^^

omggggg *heart eyes*

@veronika23 😄 He really does look like a Disney Prince!! 

This always cracks me up ❤️

PSA: Hot Topic has tons of Disney stuff on sale right now! 

I'm totally geeking out because Nightmare before Christmas is my favorite! Well, aside from Aladdin because I am Princess Jasmine lol. 

But look!!!

nightmare.png

nbcc.png

nbclue.png

OMG I need that Clue game!

I ordered the Jack and Sally compact last week! Can't wait for it to arrive! 😻😻😻

2,378 Replies
testing