Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Such precious renderings @Randell ! I particularly like the It's  a Small World theme in the bottom picture! That's my favorite ride of all time. 

@Mcakes Have you gone at the holidays with the Christmas overlay? I want to live there!

@Randell yes!! We'd be roomies lol. 

@Mcakes What cute "house boats" we would have! 

These are so pretty and perfect for you! @Randell

Not sure if this is just IOS or if Android has them too, but you can get Disney Emojis. I chose the Villains collections, obviously, but they have a Princess collection as well! And they're all animated. I wish I could show you how cool they look in motion! @Tamara76 @lyravega I think the two of you definitely need these!

IMG_2844.JPG

IMG_2845.JPG

Thanks @pixiedust2 now I'm going to spam everyone I know with Disney stickers!!!

@Randell YAY!!! Disney makes everything better! Drive them crazy 😄

Ooh did you get to look at the other ones? I was wondering if they had any Meeko 😄

I just looked through a bunch of the packs and I don't see him, but he could be there somewhere.  It looks like most of them are themed based on a specific movie (i.e. Lion King, Beauty and the Beast).  Oddly enough, they have a cat and dog pack, but I didn't see any little racoons in it.  @Samtian

P.S.  have you seen the Buzzfeed list of reasons why Meeko is the best sidekick ever?  Really cute!

Update:  In the Princess sticker pack, Pocohantas is hugging Meeko!

@Tamara76 Thanks for researching these. Glad you found Meeks somewhere!

@pixiedust2 I may or may not have bought 6 sticker packs....😝

Thanks for the tag! @pixiedust2   Those are too stinkin' cute!   

* I wish we had stickers within BT - at least the Sephojis....

IMG_0429.JPG

Holy Villains! These are awesome! Of course I need this! Thanks for thinking of me, @pixiedust2 ! So many exclamation marks!!! Eeeeeeeee! I am totally not excited over emojis right now. At all. Uh huh.

upload_781179508098717135.gif

@lyravega Hahahahahahahaha this gif is so funny! I imagine you spinning in your house just like this right now 😄

OMG y'all!  I just got my first Danielle Nicole order!  ❤️Thank you all for enabling me!  I think @Anonymous may have introduced us to these:

IMG_0421.JPG

Here is the other side:

IMG_0422.JPG

I also ordered the Aurora tote, but it's on backorder.

@Tamara76 This is so amazing! I can't wait to see your tote!

Thank you! @Randell  I will definitely post pics! ❤️

@Tamara76 Ok first of all, I LOVE your new avatar!  Just perfect! Second, how gorgeous are those bags?? Did you see the stickers? I'm not sure how well they stick but I think I need to try them. 

Thank you! @pixiedust2 ❤️

Yes!  I have the Aurora and Maleficent stickers coming with my Aurora tote! I also don't really know what I'll do with them, but I'll figure something out, I'm sure!

@Tamara76 Oh please let me know what you think of them when you get them. I want the poison apple one to stick on a plain black bag I have but I'm curious to see if you think they feel sturdy enough. 

2,378 Replies
testing