Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Love it, @lmi82 ! Thanks for the tag!

"Ahhhh the memories!" Exactly! 😛

I hope this was not posted before. It is just so darn cute! ❤

c3d88b1ce4a1f67a133692c03635a80a.jpg

Aww this is so cute!! It makes me want to torture my cats and recreate these looks IRL 😛 

@angel7594 I love this one! They're all so cute! I came across this last night and ended up forgetting to post it. I'm glad it found it's way on here! 😄 🙂

Oh my goodness, these are way way too cute Heart Cat Happy

LOL!  This is so adorable!  I haven't seen it before - thanks for sharing! 😊  @angel7594

@Tamara76, My favorite is "Sleeping Mewty" 😄

Same! 😊

New from Danielle Nicole! $68

IMG_2869.JPG

EDIT to add Flounder too!

Spoiler
IMG_2872.JPG

IMG_2873.JPG

So pretty!   Ugh - Danielle Nicole needs to stop making all this cute stuff I want to buy!  😉

I love that!! 😍

I love this whole thread!!!! 🙂

I was in the LEGO store this weekend and had to stop myself from buying the Disney Castle. It's so beautiful but I wasn't ready to spend $400 on LEGO that day. Hoping I'll be able to convince a few people to come together to get it for my birthday in a few months! (Or i'll just give in and buy it myself :))

upload_666162089814338315.jpg

(On a non-Disney note, I ended up getting the Palace Cinema, which I'm loving so far.)

Spoiler
upload_1132761483703921107.png

That is so hard to resist!! Keep an eye on Amazon. I've found some great Lego Disney deals there!

@AshleyYVR, I purchased the Disney Castle the day it came out for my daughter, and it is AMAZING. You're going to love it!

@jadeann one day it will be miiine!

@AshleyYVR I have been drooling over the Disney Castle every time I've passed the Lego store over the past couple months! 😍😍😍

I knoooow @Tamara76! It's probably for the best that I don't pass the LEGO store that often. It'd be worse than Sephora for me! I love all the details in the castle, I think it'd be so much fun to build.

Here she is, girls!  The chick that best resembles me in every way (except Sally is way nicer than me)! bat.JPG

Thanks to @veronika23 for helping me find my doppelganger Heart  

sally2.JPG

Spoiler
Appreciate the nudge @Mcakes Heart @Tamara76 Heart @ElleElleG Heart @lmi82

@ZombieMetroAnt LOVE it! So perfect for you! (If you look,closely in my avatar I'm wearing a half Jack/half Sally jacket.)

I love your new avi as well @Randell 🙂

OH YEAH!!!  Love it @Randell Heart

Can't take all the credit for the new avatar, though...I stole the idea from @veronika23 Heart

Sally90280.png

2,378 Replies
testing