Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Hi @veronika23,

Wow! Well I definitely say it is worth watching. Just know that Let It Go will get stuck in your head. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT  that's a big reason why I haven't seen it yet 😄 😄 😄

It's for the best...just don't do it! lol 🙂 

Uh - Oh... I think I am in the minority here, but I choose Frozen, @JaneanBT!!!!

elsa1.gif

sven.gif

chocolate2.gif

elsa2.gif

Best Disney soundtrack until......

Spoiler
moana gif 5.gif
My new favorite Disney movie, Moana!!!! ❤️

Moana ❤️

Image result for moana happy gif

Spoiler
Related imageRelated image 

@Tamara76

@lmi82 Yaaaasssss!   

Image result for moana soundtrack meme

Image result for moana soundtrack meme

@lmi82 and @Tamara76 Omg! We were just talking about this song in the office 🙂 Any song from Moana, I don't mind getting stuck in my head. " Let it Go" makes me want to stuff my ears with pillows and scream!  Please do not mention that song in my presence lol 

Haha @Tamara76! Sigh, I guess you can't win them all 😉 I really do love Moana so I will give you that hehe 

via GIPHY

@JaneanBT Another vote for Tangled! 🙂

@ohheyitscindyk YASSS! Welcome to the Team 🙂 

I pick Frozen Fever.  Mainly because I like Elsa's outfit in that one better and the song.  Tangled Ever After is hilarious though!  

...and naturally, we have all Disney movies mentioned in this thread because I have a five year old daughter that loves to dress up like all the Disney princesses in her costumes.  Her favorite right now is Tiana.

No, it was actually released about a year or two ago in t...

No, it was actually released about a year or two ago in the Disney Short Films Collection...which also has Tangled Ever After as well. and now I have "Making Today a Perfect Day" stuck in my head.

@waterbaby1981

I have not seen Frozen Fever yet! Was that the one that was released in theaters before Coco, that's like 20 minutes long? 

It looked really funny! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

P.S.S.S. If you have not seen Tangled Ever After, go watch it right now! It is SO FUNNY! 

@JaneanBT I love Tangled Ever After. I have seen this more times than I care to admit! 

@PrettyPaint, That little short is SO hilarious! I didn't expect to laugh so much! Pascal and Maximus are the ultimate duo! 

Frozen better than Tangled? Whaaaat?! 😮 

Image result for tangled gif confused

I'm team Tangled all the way! I love the characters, humor, story line, and the artistry is breathtaking. In my book, Tangled beats Frozen hands down!

And now here are a bunch of gifs because I have no self control. 😄

Related image

Related imageRelated imageImage result for tangled gif i don't singImage result for maximus tangled gifImage result for tangled floating lanterns gif

AHHH! This just makes me so happy! I love love love the artistry in Tangled! Honestly, Disney has definitely upped their hair game when it comes to it's animation! The hair in Tangled and Moana looks so real! 

Also Pascal is the best little animal sidekick ever! 

@JaneanBT I beg to differ!!! Meeko is the best animal sidekick ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Samtian Meeko is really cute 🙂 He is pretty sassy like Pascal too! 

O.k. Pascal is a cutie!!!!  @JaneanBT @lmi82

Image result for pascal gif

Where is @Beadshopgirl?   😉 

2,378 Replies
testing