Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I know, right @JaneanBT?  Speaking of live action flicks...are you excited about the Live Action Lion King?  I know I am!  James Earl Jones is going to reprise his role (holla!)

Image result for lion king gif

Hi @ZombieMetroAnt,

You know it! I saw the Lion King on Broadway last year, and it was so incredible! I love the music and the story! I am so excited to see it come to life! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

How cute is this?  It's from a UK company called "Spoiled Brat" I read on PopSugar:

aurora.PNG

Spoiler
aurora 2.PNGaurora 1.PNG

Gotta find out if they ship to the US Smiley Indifferent

OMG - Yaaaassssss!   @ZombieMetroAnt  @lmi82  I totally need this!   Will have to see if I can find one! ❤️

Now, THIS is something @Tamara76 needs!

Related image

@ZombieMetroAntWow thats so cool, definitely way better than the simple basic ones.

@ZombieMetroAnt - That is AWESOME!!  Sleeping Beauty was my favorite Disney movie growing up.I just wish they had it in blue.  I am 100% Team Merryweather on that!

While going down the Tangled gif rabbit hole, I came across these Disney Princess animated GIFs by Jeca Martinez. Aren't they stunning?!

Disney Princess Rapunzel (Tangled) GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Merida (Brave) GIF animation by Jeca Martinez

More princesses in the spoiler box!

Spoiler
isney Princess Belle (Beauty and the Beast) GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Ariel (The Little Mermaid) GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Pocahontas GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Cinderella GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Mulan GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Anna and Elsa (Frozen) GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Tiana (The Princess and the Frog) GIF animation by Jeca Martinezisney Princess Snow White GIF animation by Jeca Martinez

@lmi82,

These are so great!  I love the "Tangled!"

These are beautiful @lmi82. Love the Ariel!

Ohh love them @lmi82!!!

I love the Little Mermaid one! Still waiting on a live action movie, Disney. 

These are lovely, @lmi82!  I'm partial to the Aurora pic, but they are all so pretty! ❤️

Wow! So pretty! 

Hi Everybody, 

I am here to fight! 

Just kidding, but I need help with a "argument" my twin and I are currently in. 

Frozen or Tangled? 

I say Tangled...my sister says Frozen. 

I am interested to hear what you all prefer! I love the music in Tangled, the humor and I have many, many young nieces and nephews(18!), so "Let It Go" got old real fast! 

I mean, look at these two!  

P.S. If we have discussed this in a thread before, please point me in the correct direction so that I can fight! lol 

P.S.S. Also, I love this lol 

Black rapunzel

Best Wishes,

Janean

definitely Tangled

definitely Tangled

@JaneanBT I'm a bit late voting, but I'm also going with Tangled.  I like the humor, the lanterns and the songs.  

Plus, I don't think Elsa is that nice.  Definitely anger management issues with her, look at that angry face!

tumblr_inline_nu44b61zqE1tbl3zd_500.gif

Hi @Nikkihas3girls,

The lanterns definitely got me hooked! That whole scene was so pretty! 

Elsa definitely was not my favorite but to be fair, the girl didn't really have it that easy. She did overcome in the end! 🙂 

Glad to have another member on Team Tangled! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@JaneanBT She definitely did turn it around at the end and I applaud her for that!  

I actually haven't seen Frozen... ok ok I know :D. I do love Tangled! I also love the humor in it!!! @JaneanBT

@veronika23,

Me, too!  I haven't seen "Frozen" and love the humor in "Tangled! " 

2,378 Replies
testing