Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@Beadshopgirl LOL! Perfect 👌 

These are bloody amazing, @pixiedust2 ! So much jelly is going on here right now! Maleficent is my fave, but I think I like the Evil Queen a bit better here. I think it's the composition of the artwork. Just love it how it's all put together.  

The detail with the Snow White's head under the Evil Queen's shoe is fantastic! 😄

Love your purple wall, too. So much awesome is going on there. Stahp it! 😄 ( Just kidding. Never stahp it! 😉 )

I didn't even notice her head was there until I read your comment. Had to scroll back up for another look. 

@lyravega I knew you'd love that head under the shoe! It's just so funny to me 😄

Muahaha!

You know me so well, @pixiedust2 ! 😉

Wow! @pixiedust2 !!! Those are so cool! I love the comic book/graphic feel. And, oh my, is your wall painted purple?! LOVE it!

@Randell Yes my walls are purple! And my ceiling is metallic gold. I was going for a real Haunted Mansion feel. Heavy black and gold damask drapes.

It either freaks people out or they love it. I had a cable guy say it was cool because it was Lakers colors 😄

Ok, now I can't decide where to have a sleepover 😴 It's a toss up between Pixies & Randell's 💕

@pixiedust2, what I find most striking about your pieces Is the curvaceousness of these gals - I love that!!

@ZombieMetroAnt He does some sexy chicks. But strong. We actually have quite a bit of his art. Hubby is obsessed with Egyptian stuff and he did a pretty rad painting for him. Should I send you a pic?

Oh and we can have a sleepover anytime. I keep telling @NancieNano to come visit. I have a queen size blow up mattress, but you have to be ok with Pugs laying on top of you and pushing you off the bed 😄

Whatta ya say @NancieNano?  Let's do it!  

@pixiedust2 - I do love his technique.  Does he show locally?  p.s. LOVE how he marked "for Angel" in red under his signature, classy!  Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt He's always at the Comic-Con's. He will be in the area next month, I can't remember the convention name right now. If you Google him, you'll see a ton of his art. He's done a ton of covers; Batman, Vampirella, Hellboy. And he wrote a great comic series called Nocturnals. Super nice guy!

Oh the fun we'd have @zombiemetroant! I'm saving my pennies to get out there!

And I look forward to the pugs @pixiedust2! 

BTW you have a great eye @zombiemetroant! I can't believe you caught that "for Angel" written under his signature!

And muscular @ZombieMetroAnt. Look at the Queen's leg! She means business!

@NancieNano That's one of the things I really like about him. He does very pretty, very spooky women. But always strong!

Recently got this at Wonderground Gallery (Downtown Disney). Created by one of my fav artists Eunjung June Kim! I also love Joey Chou, Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Jeff Granito, and Jerrod Maruyama!

IMG_1826.JPG

I'm picking this one up next (same artist)...

IMG_2565.PNG

I really want this mural by Joey Chou in my house!

IMG_2564.PNG

These are so pretty @Randell I love Wonderground so much!!

@Randell That Belle artwork is amazing!

More Wonderground goodies from Jasmine Becket-Griffith 

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

A ton ton more in the spoiler....

Spoiler
IMG_2569.JPGIMG_2573.JPGIMG_2572.JPGIMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2576.JPGIMG_2577.JPG

These are adorable!I love Maleficent, but the Rapunzel is too cute!   @Randell

LOVE Maleficent and Evil Queen! So cute!

L❤VE!!!

2,378 Replies
testing