Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

These are awesome! @lmi82. ❤️❤️❤️

I have a little story. When I was a kid, I had a VHS tape of GoodTimes Entertainment's Beauty and The Beast (1992) & The Three Musketeers (1992). I'm pretty sure they were on the same tape. Must have been a double film VHS.

Spoiler
51RW778CHPL.jpg
51G926HQACL.jpg
Spoiler
I think the videos were distributed by more than one company. 
The Beauty and the Beast one is on youtube. I guess it takes a childlike wonder to be able to look past the animation quality. I thought this was the best back in the day. LOL.

Anyway, I loved these two films and watched them all the time. However, part of it was taped over by this short Cinderella film. I didn't mind that much because I was absolutely obsessed with the Cinderella one. It showed little gnomes, bugs, and other critters creating Cinderella's dress and carriage. The cool thing was that the carriage they created was painted black and then turned into an old-timey car. I just loved everything about it!

This thread has brought back so many memories and I did some digging to find out where that Cinderella one came from. Turns out it was a 1936 advertisement for Chevrolet automobiles called A Coach for Cinderella.

One of my parents (probably my dad) must have seen it on TV and taped it for me (and obviously didn't have any blank VHS tapes on hand). 

Spoiler

There's also a part 2! A Ride for Cinderella (1937): 

Spoiler

I think @lyravega and @EvangelineDamon will like these two Cinderella shorts. Smiley Wink

And speaking of GoodTimes Entertainment, I absolutely loved their Sleeping Beauty (1995) video. 

Spoiler
MV5BNTc1NzAxNDg5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzIxOTk4._V1_.jpg

I actually preferred this one over the Disney version (I liked that Sleeping Beauty was a blue-eyed brunette, like me). I know, blasphemy! Haha. 

I also really loved the "Princess, Did You Know?" song from the video. 

Spoiler

Ahhhh the memories! Smiley Very Happy

Love it, @lmi82 ! Thanks for the tag!

"Ahhhh the memories!" Exactly! Smiley Tongue

airel.gif

Oh my favorite! I love The little Mermaid! I want to binge watch all Dianey movies! Aladdin was on last Sunday on one of the cable channels. Smiley Wink

I don't know if I should post this here but for all the Once Upon A Time fans there is a convention coming to Toronto. Smiley Happy 

http://creationent.com/cal/ouat_toronto.html#tix

Nice! Even if I am not in the area... I love OUAT!

ONCErumple11.gif

@veronika23 you need this Smiley Very Happy QVC I can mail it to you!

IMG_2854.JPG

@pixiedust2  hahaha pretty but it would ruin my design vibe that I have going on Smiley Very Happy

Hey y'all! Im a reformed Little Mermaid/Mulan addict, but I couldn't pass up these cute face masks! I ordered a box on EBay and they finally arrived. What a unique marketing idea. And the packaging is very luxe looking.

IMG_1334.JPG

Mine should be here any day! I'm getting impatient. 

This thread isAriel4.gif

I Know! I'm so happy @veronika23

YOU GUYS! OMG how cute is this? It's at Target for $19.99. It's in my cart! It has a tiny jewelry box and it lights up!!!! 😱 And plays the song! @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2821.JPG

Spoiler
IMG_2822.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

I think I saw this in toys r us too!

Looking at all the wonderful Disney goodies posted in this thread, I feel like this gif is relevant:

I'm Ariel, and Eric is my wallet. Smiley Very Happy

Image result for little mermaid gif

@VioletLavender Hahahaha that couldn't be more perfect! Smiley Very Happy

I love this thread.....that is all. xD

❤❤❤

@pixiedust2This thread...I love it!  I was just gawking over the new Danielle Nicole bags. She added more for beauty and the beast and they shall be mine!

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 9.20.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-01 at 9.27.43 PM.png

@Annaihk OMG that Cogsworth one is amazing!!! Thanks for posting!

2,357 Replies