Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

New at the Disney Store. Aladdin Magic Carpet purse 🧞‍♂️🤗 this is adorable!

B5CEBED9-D687-4B64-A584-8A6B0391D153.jpeg33B6D17D-61CE-42E0-9931-C34E5E2FF788.jpeg004310BB-C752-4927-8C81-23137CEB0CA5.jpeg

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

So cute!!

@pixiedust2 Love this! 

Best,
Rebecca

That is SO cute! @pixiedust2

That is adorable @pixiedust2!❤️

RE: The Disney Thread!

Does anyone have any Disney Dooney’s?? I only own one wristlet that I bought about 9 years ago. I love it and am thinking of buying another when I go to Disney World in October!

@KehDee - Yuuuup - I have several! Definitely a tote kind of girl. I wish they would offer more wallets/wristlets & especially COSMETIC BAGS, though. It’s hard for me to justify multiple $300 bags, but I could easily talk myself into a whole lineup of makeup bags if they were available! I wasdisappointed with the character placement on this one...but I still love it. ❤️

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Too Cute!  @KehDee 

I have a makeup bag and the Sleeping Beauty Fairy Purse - they are soooo cute!  I shared pics somewhere on this thread, but don't have them on my new computer...

@KehDee How cute! I love that!

Best,

Rebecca

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Thanks @RebeccaBT! I love this print and it’s long gone. I’m glad I bought it when I did

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@KehDee I didn't even know they had these! Enjoy it 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I just wanted to share that I got to go to Disney HQ in Toronto this week and it was amazing!!

@KehDee How cool! 

Best,

Rebecca

The Disney Thread!

At Disney now, Supergoop! Setting Spray with spf50 is awesome. A light mist has kept me from looking like a sweaty mess in 98* plus humidity it's small enough to carry with you in a backpack too. Just thought I'd share this find.

@onthegomommy Thanks so much for your feedback! Enjoy your time 🙂 I am missing Disneyland so much right now! Can't wait to go back! 

Best,
Rebecca

Enjoy your trip!!

If anyone is looking for some cute Disney merch on the east coast, Primark has a ton. I got this adorable Mickey bag there! 

I also got some pins on sale at the Disney store. They had a ton of the "sidekicks" duos. It was hard to only choose two! IMG_20190603_184741.jpg

IMG_20190603_184845.jpg

@SpaceLlama So cute! Wish we had these available on the West Coast! 

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I wish we had a primark here. Great finds!

Curses!  *shakes fist in the air* Primark really needs to get on it and start shipping online orders Smiley LOL thanks @SpaceLlama for posting!  These look like awesome finds!  I know they also released an Aladdin make up kit with a brush - that would be an awesome addition to anyone's vanity.  Heart 

@ZombieMetroAnt  RIGHT!? 😭 and they never will. They say it’s how they keep prices so low. I see so much Disney on the European Primark pages on IG and it makes me want to cry LOL!

testing