Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  βœ¨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

#teamavocaDO πŸ˜‰ πŸ₯‘

Re: The Disney Thread!

@SportyGirly125  Bleh lol.

@Samtian you know you love it πŸ˜‰

This is SO cute!  @SportyGirly125 

That is so cute @SportyGirly125!

I did recently an entire lipstick swatch video from both the Colourpop X DISNEY PRINCESSES and Villains collection!! The Villains hit a month ago, and some shades did seem a tad similar to me (Hades/Ariel), but pleasantly were different. https://youtu.be/KtwiPwR4ZwY

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

@lilleexoxo Awesome! Thanks for posting. I love swatches!

May I ask what your channel name is so I can check it out? @lilleexoxo

Here is the link https://youtu.be/KtwiPwR4ZwY

423FE04B-79DF-4319-B3EE-A7BB9CB322BE.jpeg1002ABAD-4BE0-4371-8A99-1459680E84E0.jpeg

Some lip swatches of the MAC x Aladdin collaboration. 

Really anxious to see Friend Like Me IRL. It looks so mauve in the tube, but more nude in the swatch. It might be one of those chameleon colors that looks different depending on your lip undertones. The packaging of this collection is so gorgeous. I’m a sucker for peacock feathers!

They look great @IttyxBittyxMe!❀️

RE: The Disney Thread!

I am loving all of this Disney makeup!! I’m a huge Disney fan but don’t have any Disney makeup Smiley Sad I’m currently drinking my morning tea out of a Disney related mug. I must get my hands on some of this makeup but it’s so much harder in Canada 😭

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

That mug looks awesome @KehDee!

Love the mug! Im a disney mug lover myself thats my tradition everytime we go to the parks, I must get a new mug. Thats funny you mention ordering Disney makeup, I’m planning on ordering the Dose of Colors minnie collection on Friday since they are having 25% off (not sure completely if the collection will be included). I ordered the Mickey collection to Canada and loved it. @KehDee

I do the same thing! New mug every time we go. Are you ordering that makeup from sephora? Or some other site to get it to Canada?

@KehDee What a cute cup! Love it!

Best,
Rebecca

I don’t know if this release is coming to North America. Daisy Duck doesn’t get enough love

That is cute!

@shimmerbait Poor Daisy! πŸ˜‚ Thanks for posting ❀️❀️

@shimmerbait What a cute collection!

Best,
Rebecca