Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

RE: The Disney Thread!

So I went on to colour pop last night and ordered some Disney Princess makeup!! Can’t wait until that comes!! And 173 days until my next Walt Disney World vacation!!

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

I love all the Disney colourpop lipsticks I’ve gotten so far, I hope you love yours too @KehDee! Disney world is so much fun I hope you have a great time😊

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Thank you! I can’t wait for either lol

Re: The Disney Thread!

5F7BAB3D-052D-424E-82CD-FA1760B335D1.jpeg

Torrid! This finally came back in stock after almost a year! If you love the Queen as much as me, grab this. It’s a hooded, pullover sweatshirt. Very lightweight with a kangaroo pocket in front. The hood has an apple with two snakes slithering out 🐍soft and roomy enough to wear a shirt underneath ❤️👑

@pixiedust2 So cute! I love it!

Best,
Rebecca

For my love of Avocados and Disney I think I need thisF42EAA2A-10BF-4859-A518-06FA223A3DD8.png

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

#teamavocaDO 😉 🥑

@SportyGirly125  Bleh lol.

@Samtian you know you love it 😉

This is SO cute!  @SportyGirly125 

That is so cute @SportyGirly125!

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

@lilleexoxo Awesome! Thanks for posting. I love swatches!

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

May I ask what your channel name is so I can check it out? @lilleexoxo

423FE04B-79DF-4319-B3EE-A7BB9CB322BE.jpeg1002ABAD-4BE0-4371-8A99-1459680E84E0.jpeg

Some lip swatches of the MAC x Aladdin collaboration. 

Really anxious to see Friend Like Me IRL. It looks so mauve in the tube, but more nude in the swatch. It might be one of those chameleon colors that looks different depending on your lip undertones. The packaging of this collection is so gorgeous. I’m a sucker for peacock feathers!

They look great @IttyxBittyxMe!❤️

I am loving all of this Disney makeup!! I’m a huge Disney fan but don’t have any Disney makeup 😞 I’m currently drinking my morning tea out of a Disney related mug. I must get my hands on some of this makeup but it’s so much harder in Canada 😭

That mug looks awesome @KehDee!

Love the mug! Im a disney mug lover myself thats my tradition everytime we go to the parks, I must get a new mug. Thats funny you mention ordering Disney makeup, I’m planning on ordering the Dose of Colors minnie collection on Friday since they are having 25% off (not sure completely if the collection will be included). I ordered the Mickey collection to Canada and loved it. @KehDee

I do the same thing! New mug every time we go. Are you ordering that makeup from sephora? Or some other site to get it to Canada?

@KehDee What a cute cup! Love it!

Best,
Rebecca

testing