Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@twilightnicky This is a gorgeous dress! Love it!

Best,
Rebecca

I love it also, but the dress is way too loose in the waist. I might return it Smiley Sad

RE: The Disney Thread!

Box Lunch has really cute tea pots and I want them both. 😭

Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

@IttyxBittyxMe Love these! 

Best,
Rebecca

These are so cute! I may have to check these out. Thanks for sharing @IttyxBittyxMe 

@IttyxBittyxMe I'm the biggest tea lover and these tea pots are so cute. <333

@IttyxBittyxMe The Aladdin one 😱🤗 so dang cute!

I love those!!

They are adorable @IttyxBittyxMe!

So I went on to colour pop last night and ordered some Disney Princess makeup!! Can’t wait until that comes!! And 173 days until my next Walt Disney World vacation!!

I love all the Disney colourpop lipsticks I’ve gotten so far, I hope you love yours too @KehDee! Disney world is so much fun I hope you have a great time😊

RE: Re: RE: The Disney Thread!

Thank you! I can’t wait for either lol

5F7BAB3D-052D-424E-82CD-FA1760B335D1.jpeg

Torrid! This finally came back in stock after almost a year! If you love the Queen as much as me, grab this. It’s a hooded, pullover sweatshirt. Very lightweight with a kangaroo pocket in front. The hood has an apple with two snakes slithering out 🐍soft and roomy enough to wear a shirt underneath ❤️👑

@pixiedust2 So cute! I love it!

Best,
Rebecca

For my love of Avocados and Disney I think I need thisF42EAA2A-10BF-4859-A518-06FA223A3DD8.png

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

#teamavocaDO 😉 🥑

@SportyGirly125  Bleh lol.

@Samtian you know you love it 😉

This is SO cute!  @SportyGirly125 

That is so cute @SportyGirly125!

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

I did recently an entire lipstick swatch video from both the Colourpop X DISNEY PRINCESSES and Villains collection!! The Villains hit a month ago, and some shades did seem a tad similar to me (Hades/Ariel), but pleasantly were different. https://youtu.be/KtwiPwR4ZwY
3 Replies